DC in the OWGP

Liquid Smoke

Great artists steal™
@Gold
Reaction score
Let's swap him in for Wanderlei. Does he get past that Cro Cop?

DC via

giphy.gif

Yes , he knocks him out , DC I mean knocking CroCop out similar to what Kevin Randleman did to him in their first fight.

Fedor in the Strikeforce HW Grand Prix, does Fedor get past THAT Bigfoot?

Crocop likes to smash from outside while DC likes to bombard folks inside. I think DC would've gotten the TD at some point and affect CC, plus DC has a hunto chin so he would've withstood the LHK. Delicious fight.

Yes , he knocks him out , DC I mean knocking CroCop out similar to what Kevin Randleman did to him in their first fight.

nice mmath.
<{1-9}>
cro cop underestimated him. current Gus wrecks DC & Gus is a bum compared to Cro Cop.

ps:
giphy.gif

I dont think so just because i think crocop can keep it standing and crocop kicks well and dc doesnt deal with it well

nice mmath.
<{1-9}>
cro cop underestimated him. current Gus wrecks DC & Gus is a bum compared to Cro Cop.

ps:
giphy.gif

You jabroni are worse then the Jon Jones testoso cheat

Current Gus hasn't fought anyone of significance except a shot Glover , also Randleman ( rip ) was all due respect to Randleman , was not the wrestler of Cormiers standard.

Hypothetically... DC wins the whole thing. No question.

You jabroni are worse then the Jon Jones testoso cheat

Current Gus hasn't fought anyone of significance except a shot Glover , also Randleman ( rip ) was all due respect to Randleman , was not the wrestler of Cormiers standard.
hqdefault.jpg

ps: Current Gus wrecks Jones AND DC.

Don't think that Cro-Cop is kicking him with that left leg.

Crocop likes to smash from outside while DC likes to bombard folks inside. I think DC would've gotten the TD at some point and affect CC, plus DC has a hunto chin so he would've withstood the LHK. Delicious fight.
" would've withstood the LHK " . lol . No .

Back