DC is p4p number 1

Anyone puting MM on a top ten list should be banned.

LOL, no.
This guy got it.

JOHNSON_DEMETRIOUS_BELT_LS.png
If he wins the 35 belt, yeah, but until then, no.

To be a champ champ in the year 2018 is EXTREMELY hard. I had Conor above all P4P after he won the second belt, but he has been to inactive and it is now D.C. It's not about beating fans and fighting in one weight class, or giving extra P4P cred to a guy because he is small and therefor more quick, it is about how you can fair in multiple weightclasses.

There's no greater litmus test for P4P than champ champ.

it baffles me how overrated HW and LHW still are. DC is not a great p4p fighter. the fact that he has success at 40 years old is not a testament to his skills but to the weakness of his division
Division full of black belts, great boxers, kickboxing champs = weak? {<huh}

P4p rankings just became legit with DC becoming #1 ... And then ruined their credibility with Max jumping 3 spots... Did they up his ranking one place for every title fight he has dropped out of? Wtf

Division full of black belts, great boxers, kickboxing champs = weak? {<huh}
are you retarded? this is a not boxing or kickboxing you moron. this is a different sport. weak mma fighter doesnt equal weak kickboxer. man, mma fans... smh

are you retarded? this is a not boxing or kickboxing you moron. this is a different sport. weak mma fighter doesnt equal weak kickboxer. man, mma fans... smh
So those accolades don't count at all? Tell me a striker better than Overeem or a grappler better than Werdum.
<45>The only thing that is retarded is your post. There is a reason why people cut weight, moron.

GSP at #5 fucking lmao. Literally all the guy has done lately is beat Bisping. I love it.

P4p = pound for pound. I'm just saying D.C. Is fighting an uphill batlle

DC is #1

That 'p4p' tag implies a conditional category, or in MMA - it is imaginary (if everyone was the same size and speed)

Leave that shit for the smaller fighters.

Daniel Cormier is the #1 MMA fighter in the world.

#Respect

DC clearly still see's Jones as the best fighter

mighty mouse dropped to 125 because he couldnt beat dominick cruz lol. just like benavidez. some of the top flyweights are just ex-135ers who couldnt get by cruz so they dropped because they wanted to be champion.
Benavidez and MM were undersized 135LB fighters fighting way bigger guys because there was no 125 division

So those accolades don't count at all? Tell me a striker better than Overeem or a grappler better than Werdum. The only thing that is retarded is your post. There is a reason why people cut weight, moron.
holy shit. ok where do i start with this retarded comment.
of course they dont count at all because mma a different thing. saki got KOd by a random too because the defensive techniques of kickboxing dont apply to mma. better striker than overeem? ngannou knocked his head off. werdum outstruck him too. but that isnt even my point. your first mistake is assuming kickboxing=mma striking and bjj=mma grappling which is ridiculous. you then make the mistake of talking about striking and grappling instead of mma as a whole. your next mistake is ignoring the fact that age plays a factor and accomplishments from decades ago are irrelevant if youre no longer in the same shape. lastly wtf does weight cutting even have to do with any of this??? i literally said nothing even remotely on that topic.

DC is undoubtedly P4P number 1 fighter right now.

I think when Conor comes back and beats Khabib, that title would belong to him.

Conor's resume would be much greater than DC's when that happens.
Lol

You mean jones is p4p #1
Jones isn't a fighter and won't be again for a few years so it's DC. Plus, even If Jones was fighting still he never went up to heavyweight and beat the best heavyweight champion the UFC has ever had, so DC would still be #1 p4p

bWXZ4ZY.png

nBllZlE.png

Haters gonna hate.
<DC-Champ>

<mma1>

Last edited:
Isn't Mighty Mouse 14-2 at bantamweight? Since it seems the two-division thing is what we care about now...

Back