DC is p4p number 1

latest

2 Division simultaneous Champion. Beats the best HW champ in UFC history.

Things a roided out Jones only dreamed of accomplishing.

cyborg above ferguson is about as much disrespect as u can give tony lol

that long ass win streak at LW, got ducked by conor, beat top 5 fighters etc. and hes 11 below someone like cyborg who doesnt even have any 145ers to fight. her opponents are all invicta bantamweights and shit lol

joke!
Although tony whent up at LW to #1 over conor.

Other LW notes:
Pettis back to #8th.
It's nice to Hooker get a #14.
And it's some real bullshit aubin-mercier 4win streak got replaced by Francisco Trinaldo who's on a 1L streak.

Why is Werdum not listed on HW when Tybura and Ngannou are both top 10.

What's the issue? DC defended his LHW belt against legendary killers and went up to KO the best UFC HW champ ever in R1.

giphy.gif

TWO division SIMULTANEOUS champ!

Actually DEFENDS his belt.

Last edited:
hmmm.......

can't think of anyone else tbh,

MM is a joke
and......no one else has done shit lately....

So yeah sure.

P4P implies dominance across the weight classes, and he just R1 KO’d the statistically greatest heavyweight champion ever, so there is no question about it.

What's the issue? DC defended his LHW belt against legendary killers and went up to KO the best UFC HW champ ever in R1.
There is no issue I am just very surprised that this happened

So Max is up by 3.
After 3 pull outs!
Sound legit!

Also, I like how:
- Branch is before Adesanya and Costa, although he is 2-1 in UFC and would probably lose against these two;
- Ngannou is before Volkov, although Ngannou is 0-2 in his last fights and his last performance was awful
- Nate is still ranked #8, before Vick, although he hasn't fought for years at LW
- Conor is ranked #2, with only one fight at LW
- Lewis is ranked before Blaydes

Last edited:
Conor hasn't fought for two years but still ranked? what a joke lol

I guess the guy who started this post still isn't over the whole... He lost to Jones thing. Going so far as to ignore the roids and other bullshit he's done. DC is the current GOAT. He's seen active, he's fought and beaten killers. And he's even a all around decent human being.

How is GSP ranked, especially at #5?

I mean I love GSP and would fight for him as the GOAT.

But he’s had one fight in the last 5 years and it was against a MW champ that is probably the weakest male champ we’ve seen this decade.

Back