DC - "It takes a lot of drugs to think like Jon Jones."

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
haha....This Feud will NEVER be over.

DC and Jones will forever be jawwing back and forth at each other.

Cormier wants another crack at him, despite his propensity of cheating.

Daniel, asked on Jones recent tweet saying, "Come get me":

"Look, he's a weird f*cking guy...He's a weird cat. To try to delve into the mind of Jon Jones, you CAN'T do it without help. It takes a LOT of drugs to think like him. You can't think like him just normally."

When pressed by Matt Serra on the Jones repeated Cheating offenses, Cormier says:

"I just don't feel like that is the first guy I have fought on steroids. I beat all the rest of them, so I should be able to beat him."

Brutal honesty.

Time-stamped:

DC is prepared to get knocked out 10 times just to win one fight against him. I love hatred like that

DC: I def. still want to fight Jones. I feel I can beat him even now despite me feeling I lost 2.

Jones: Come fight me.

DC: What a weird thing to respond to me saying I want to fight him.

<{vega}>

The fact that DC never truly attacks Jones for PEDs but does attack him for recreational drug use ...

... you have to wonder. I am getting suspicious that DC himself might have used some "help" and just doesn't want his words to backfire on him if he gets caught.

DC is 38 and still so good ... it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility to consider.

Not saying he is taking as fact ... just wondering why he won't attack Jones' PED use.
It's the perfect excuse for his lost. Even the No contest rematch ... DC just keeps saying he lost.

DC clearly doesn't take the high road when it comes to everything else Jones does ... why doesn't he attack Jones' PED use like he does everything else?

It's like Trump and Putin.

<DCWhoa>
Any excuse to use this emoji, I'm all in man.

It's true tho. I remember Jones chilling in his pajamas petting his exotic cat while being interviewed by Ariel and thinking it was like Prince, Ellen and Mike Tyson had a baby. I think his mass roiding means that his T and E levels are all over the place, ranging from that of a silver back gorilla to a raging fem Nazi going thru menopause.

Love the dynamic between these two hahaha. If they actually liked each other or could even PRETEND to like each other, it'd make for some good T.V./podcasting.

Is DC the GOAT? Is Jon the GOAT? I don't know, but I DO know that their MMA rivalry is the GOAT

DC: I def. still want to fight Jones. I feel I can beat him even now despite me feeling I lost 2.

<{vega}>

More like he thinks it's weird Jones is saying come get me while he's suspended for the umpteenth time.

tumblr_noy5v5Vk2R1slj24go1_500.gif

DC is a classy guy for the most part. I agree that Jones doesn't think like most people. He seems to be missing something. I've thought this since the Machida fight. I can't think of too many other fighters that would let a limp opponent fall freely like that. He knew he was out. No regard for further, unnecessary injury. Not saying he has to be Mr. Nice guy but had he held Machida up rather than letting him face plant I'd have a different take on him. That was straight up callous.

DC is prepared to get knocked out 10 times just to win one fight against him. I love hatred like that
D.C. is probably the most fierce competitor that we have ever seen in the cage, and possibly in combat sports even. Then again, it takes a rare breed of human to compete cleanly against and slay heavyweights while having the dimensions of a fat bantamweight.

DC is right. many, many fighters are still on PEDs to this day and they are all beatable

<{vega}>
Ummm....

Come get me =/= come fight me

Since Jones is a crackhead (your hero lol) I'd say we're 60/40 on him fleeing a crime scene as apposed to calling out the champ DC while obviously suspended. He is a crackhead so that's why I leave the 40 there. Crackhead fantasy delusions lol

D.C. is probably the most fierce competitor that we have ever seen in the cage, and possibly in combat sports even. Then again, it takes a rare breed of human to compete cleanly against and slay heavyweights while having the dimensions of a fat bantamweight.

His response to losing to Jones the second time just tells you how much passion he has for the sport and how badly he wants to be the best. In his own mind, that is. I think he's a great spokesman for the sport. It makes me laugh when he gets booed. Like "what the fuck?" How can people not appreciate this guy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back