DC - "It takes a lot of drugs to think like Jon Jones."

I'm a huge Cormier fan, but I'd rather they stop with all their trashtalk and instead treat each other with respect coming into their third fight. That would be really unique and impressive. Too bad Jones can't help but act like a dick these days. I thought he was sincere when he was talking to Rogan in the octagon right after his second fight with Daniel, you know...

If they both acted respectful towards each other, everyone would accuse them of being fake. lol

The fact that DC never truly attacks Jones for PEDs but does attack him for recreational drug use ...

... you have to wonder. I am getting suspicious that DC himself might have used some "help" and just doesn't want his words to backfire on him if he gets caught.

DC is 38 and still so good ... it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility to consider.

Not saying he is taking as fact ... just wondering why he won't attack Jones' PED use.
It's the perfect excuse for his lost. Even the No contest rematch ... DC just keeps saying he lost.

DC clearly doesn't take the high road when it comes to everything else Jones does ... why doesn't he attack Jones' PED use like he does everything else?

It's like Trump and Putin.

I think it's because he really doesn't care. He knows a lot of guys use if, so it makes no difference.
And he calls out Jones because he's a fuck up, not because he beat him while on steroids.

It's like he's pissed that Jones can't keep his shit together long enough for them to fight until DC finally wins one.

Will DC ever accept his loss to Jon Jones?

I know one turn into a NC, but face it DC, Jones is the better fighter.

You couldn't take him down, and without that you're as dangerous as CM Punk.

As dangerous as JDS in a no-punches games?
As dangerous as Maia in a Muay Thai fight?
Idk, I'm short on creativity today... As dangerous as cheese in a popcorn bowl?

so grateful we have DC in our lives

The fact that DC never truly attacks Jones for PEDs but does attack him for recreational drug use ...

... you have to wonder. I am getting suspicious that DC himself might have used some "help"

You really have to wonder whether an Olympic wrestler who wrestled and fought juiced up monsters (beating the vast majority of them) his entire career had some "help" along the way?

Jesus Christ, I wonder how many MMA fans believe in Hershel Walker's work out routine and diet.

I can't think of too many world famous multi millionaires that would hit a pregnant lady in broad day light, run away from the scene of the accident, and then ran back to grab his bowl/cash while not checking on the woman. Also, I can't think of many people that would fail a PED test for masking agents, botching the biggest UFC event in history, and then piss hot again in his very next fight, when his whole legacy was on the line.

To me, it is textbook narcissistic sociopathic behavior; he thinks he can always win, out smart everything and everyone, and simply does not care how his actions hurt and even ruin other people. Obviously, his knee jerk tweets sometimes give us an insight to this and lend credence to his weirdness.

I can think of a McGuy.

You really have to wonder whether an Olympic wrestler who wrestled and fought juiced up monsters (beating the vast majority of them) his entire career had some "help" along the way?

Jesus Christ, I wonder how many MMA fans believe in Hershel Walker's work out routine and diet.

I believe nearly all were on stuff and many still are.

I think it's because he really doesn't care. He knows a lot of guys use if, so it makes no difference.
And he calls out Jones because he's a fuck up, not because he beat him while on steroids.

It's like he's pissed that Jones can't keep his shit together long enough for them to fight until DC finally wins one.

If you are 39 years olds ... and a much much much younger dominant fighter is using PEDs ... you should care ... if you yourself are clean.

I am a DC fan. I want him to beat Jones.

But its clear to me he knows something we don't about his own "natural"-ness

Back