DC says Fedor would beat him

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
in the latest ariel Helwani show, DC says that he believes fedor would probably beat him in his prime but fedor would have absolutely no chance against him now. He also believes the notion that fedor is GOAT. I am a huge DC fan and i don't know who would win between the 2 natty greats however fedor did dominate HW for 10 straight years. No one can possibly ever replicate thay feat at HW where one punch can change the outcome of the fight. Perhaps fedor did face weaker competition but some of the guys he fought and destroyed were doing quite well in ufc despite being well past their primes.

watch the clip. time stamped.

Fedor armbars DC off his back or just bezerks him with his hands to a tko or rocks him and takes his back and RNC him in like 25 seconds.

And Prime Fedor stops him with a death touch.

DC, Fedor and Cain all have mad respect for each other.

Fedor armbars DC off his back or just bezerks him with his hands to a tko or rocks him and takes his back and RNC him in like 25 seconds.

I think it will definitely go the distance honestly. fedor edging it out. prime fedor I.e.

He also said he would never fight stipe cuz he was too big and too skilled.

X5weQKj.gif

Such a humble guy. He would mop the floor with Fedora.

So would Chael had he not went for a silly maneuver

It should also be noted that Fedor's streak came at the time when MMA was the wild west. There was little to no drug testing going on.

With all due respect to the late great Kevin Randleman; I don't think Fedor would have to deal with things like THIS in today's cleaner sport:

randleman+fedor+suplex.gif

DC is correct. Fedor is the GOAT and prime Fedor beats anyone.

He didn't say anything like that in the portion that was time stamped. Did the TS get the wrong time?

DC is correct.

He would've went into the fight with that loser's mentality and left out the same as the last fight against Jones.

<DCrying>

So he thinks Jones beats prime Fedor but not him. And DC is being humble.

Prime vs prime I reckon itd be close, but DC would beat him these days

It's a shame when fighters themselves can be realistic and respectful (or even extra-generous), while their fans on Sherdog act like tools.

I would pick prime Fedor over prime DC, but not comfortably (perhaps ring vs. cage changes that), and current DC over current Fedor by megaultraepic destruction, but that matchup is provocative tbh.

Back