DC says Fedor would beat him

It should also be noted that Fedor's streak came at the time when MMA was the wild west. There was little to no drug testing going on.

With all due respect to the late great Kevin Randleman; I don't think Fedor would have to deal with things like THIS in today's cleaner sport:

randleman+fedor+suplex.gif

DC could get that slam on Fedor.

If each guy was in his prime and they fought 10 times, it might be 5 wins for each guy.

Such a humble guy. He would mop the floor with Fedora.

So would Chael had he not went for a silly maneuver

Chael got dropped in seconds, got swept from mount, got judo tossed trying for takedowns, and didn't have position when on Fedor's back.

Fedor destroys DC then, and now. Y'all be sleeping on the GOAT.

Quoting Daniel Cormier
"..if I lost to anybody, it would be him..."
Is that the same as saying Fedor would beat him in his prime ? Hint it's not so your post proves nothing. The TS started a misleading thread and everyone bought into it without listening to the interview.

I agree with DC, Prime Fedor beats DC, probably by TKO or armbar. DC is fast and has good striking and the wrestling advantage but Fedor's TDD and takedowns in his prime were very good and he was a far more dangerous finisher on the feet and on the ground. Fedor would have more ways to win and more areas where he can threaten DC from.

Paying to be a platinum member on a message board is even more fucking pathetic.

You sound poor. I spill more in liquor in one night at the bar than plat costs for a year.

I can see now why you’re yellow. If this is the best you can do, then you’ve been getting your ass kicked by those kids you claim to be “owning”.

It should also be noted that Fedor's streak came at the time when MMA was the wild west. There was little to no drug testing going on.

With all due respect to the late great Kevin Randleman; I don't think Fedor would have to deal with things like THIS in today's cleaner sport:

randleman+fedor+suplex.gif

Except that DC can do that while passing USADA test AND NOT get caught in an arm bar.

Quoting Daniel Cormier
"..if I lost to anybody, it would be him..."
IF I lost to anyone .... IF ....

It's like being forced to choose between two ugly girls which you have no interest in to bang but your friend says you HAVE to pick.

Thus you will say "IF I have to choose one .... then I will bang the one on the left."
IF ....

Prime Fedor, IMO would beat dc, Jones, Cain, terminator, it doesn’t effing matter who, he’s the GOAT

DC is being nice.
And honest. Fedor was going downhill around AA fight. His coaches even stated co ncerns back then. He still won but it was apparent.

At Fedor’s peak, DC would have been knocked dead-ed. He is not stupid enough to think otherwise but you just may be.

Such a humble guy. He would mop the floor with Fedora.

So would Chael had he not went for a silly maneuver
Translation: DC recognizes fedor as goat, as well as the majority of sherdog and this makes me butthurt

And honest. Fedor was going downhill around AA fight. His coaches even stated co ncerns back then. He still won but it was apparent.

At Fedor’s peak, DC would have been knocked dead-ed. He is not stupid enough to think otherwise but you just may be.

I know it’s hard but take fedors balls out of your mouth. It obviously effects your ability to think clearly. Only a retard thinks this would be an easy fight for either man at their peaks.

A pleasant change from the fake bravado of many fighters. Fedor is GOAT.

Back