DC Shares an Awesome Pic: Considers His Title Reign Over

He probably needed to do this for motivation

he cheated the weigh in vs rumble and hasnt won a fight since. is he talking about the 206.2lbs title?

Whatever DC, all I'm gonna ever remember is this...

Txi7VAA.gif

I don't know about this, cuz this would technically mean Jon Jones is a two time champion, but can we actually call him that? As far as records are considered, the fight was voided, no? He didn't really win the belt.

You only remember fighters by their losses? That's a pretty depressing outlook.

Only DC losses, most of his winz are yawns accept his obligatory man toss after that....

LlaRL_s-200x150.gif

Definition of a humble guy. Interesting too how he considers his "first" title reign over despite it being a no contest. Wish the UFC had more champions like this.

See when dc is himself i like him. But when he acts fake and tries to talk shit it infuriates me

Definition of a humble guy. Interesting too how he considers his "first" title reign over despite it being a no contest. Wish the UFC had more champions like this.

Well, contrary to cuck central and low testosterone being prevalent in society, grown men crying on tv after a KO is not something anybody is going to celebrate unless they're dc haters. Nobody cares for it.

Classy guy. Real and humble.

I get that he lost... but the person he lost to had enhancements in his body that DC didn't... so Jones getting busted means the previous reign is still active.

I think his competitive side just won't let him rest on it even though his opponent cheated.

It's literally a fucking roller coaster. Jones popping day before UFC 200 was his all time high though. The only thing they got on the guy is a fucking towel incident thats more the commissions fault/corruption then his.

And that cute little n-bomb at a press conference. Class act.

And that cute little n-bomb at a press conference. Class act.
Lol coming from a white guy who lives in a low income ethnic ny town, i hear that word in general conversation all day long. Used like someone who says "man" all the time. Only people bitching about it are the snowflakes.

It is over and should have never began as Jones whooped him the first time and tested clean.

Humble-brag DC.

<DCrying>

he will always be Jons pussy

<JonesDXSuckIt>
No, that would be cucks like you who need to swing from the nutsack of a three time loser because you can't feel alpha unless you can hide behind a bully; all in the name of hiding your shameful beta insecurities.

So does this confirm that Volkan is his next fight?

Back