DC Shares an Awesome Pic: Considers His Title Reign Over

Definition of a humble guy. Interesting too how he considers his "first" title reign over despite it being a no contest. Wish the UFC had more champions like this.

yeah DC is champ he beat Jones TWICE by USADA

Definition of a humble guy. Interesting too how he considers his "first" title reign over despite it being a no contest. Wish the UFC had more champions like this.

I dunno.
Come on, he is overreacting.

The fight with Jon was scrapped and he is still the champ.

Stop claiming "he lost" and that the "reign is over"... that's ridiculous.

Gimme a break. DC is either mental or he also has used PED's in his career and knows Jones won that fight. Any clean fighter would never consider a loss to a juiced opponent that was overturned by the athletic commission a legit loss and yet DC insists that was a legitimate loss.
in reality, 98%+ of pro athletes use PEDs....

it takes talent, hard work and drugs to compete at the elite level.....all three....

athletes know the deal, but if they try to be honest about it, the public looks at them like they shot up an elementary schoo..the stigma around PEDs in sports is unreasonable and the fear it creates prevents honest conversation.....

its like there is a coded language between those that know, and those that believe everything the antidoping industry tells them....

when cormier was reannounced as champion, he spoke to the cameras in that coded language directly to jones....talking about 'being careful' and 'you cant fail drug tests' and 'ive been in this drug testing system for 12 years and never failed a test'.....never does he say 'dont use drugs' or 'ive never used drugs'.....he was actually being real and trying to mentor an enemy....

Give Khabib one, he'll never have his own.
Agreed, he could never be champ while tiramisu is around. Tiramisu by KO

1371597326801.jpeg

Tiramisu-stock.jpg

Go get yourself some fans Danny

~~Pope Benedict

LwBzpiF.jpg

I get that he lost... but the person he lost to had enhancements in his body that DC didn't... so Jones getting busted means the previous reign is still active.

I think his competitive side just won't let him rest on it even though his opponent cheated.

there is no way to tell if cormier was natty for that fight.....dont jump to conclusions based on a test that ped users pass every day.....

statistically speaking, you would be closer to correct to assume that every athlete is on peds than to assume that the athletes who pass the tests are natty.....

the testing doesnt work...there is no way to know who is natty....its a waste of time and money....

His title reign ended when he couldn't make weight at UFC 210.

See when dc is himself i like him. But when he acts fake and tries to talk shit it infuriates me
It should only make you furious at the UFC for refusing to promote anyone unless they act like a total asshole (jones, Conor, rousey,bisping for example).
I believe DC would prefer to be himself and not have to fake being as ass.
As far as the "fans", many people can't grasp what a good person is so they say they hate him and claim he is fake. The irony is that he's only being fake when he's acting like an ass. See Jon Jones but the opposite. He's naturally trash.

Cormier is a great champ. Hope he gets right back to it.

Can't think of a dude whose had as much bad luck around the title.

Not to nitpick but those frames are shit.

DC is a good guy, I'm just not a big fan of him as a fighter. He's very tough, but not very exciting to watch, in my opinion. Interesting fight coming up. He needs to get to the ground ASAP, and keep it on the ground. If not, I think he will have trouble eating Volkan's strikes. Volkan punches with freaky power.

Why is it ridiculous?
because he is still the champ.

nothing happened. The fight was canceled and stripped from the record.

His "reign" continues (even though I find it strange to even consider two title defenses a "reign").

IMO this is a cringeworthy cry for attention.

...and I like DC. I just don't like this "I lost even though I am still the champ".

Wish he'd stop beating himself up over the Jones loss. Why can't he grasp that the fight didn't count because Jon was cheating. I know he feels like the loss was legit because he got beat up, but it's just as if they found brass knuckles under Jon's gloves after the fight and made it a NC. Would he still acknowledge the loss? an assisted, cheat win doesn't count.

Back