DC Sparring partners?

DC should have had Tim Sylvia come clinch him and lay his weight on him against the cage instead of skinny ol Rockhold.

I appreciate if this post is meant to be ironic but I felt the need to respond anyway.

In Tim Sylvia, we have a dude who pressed Frank Mir up against the cage and wound up with his arm broken less than a minute into the first round.

Besides, a sparring partner needs to offer more than just "weight". Let's face it... if DC was to fight Tim Sylvia tomorrow, it would be a massacre for poor Maine-iac.

Rockhold seems like an interesting choice to mimic Jones. I don't have anyone better in mind per se, but I just don't see a ton of similarities between Rockhold and Jones.
There is literally nobody who can emulate Jon. You cant emulate 84 inch reach and the versatility he has In there. Rockhold Is probably as close as you're going to get outside of bringing In a high level kickboxer.

On the Countdown it shows DC wrestling a lot with Jacob Kasper.

He's training with Chi Lewis Parry too I believe.

Hahaha all questions answered on the countdown! Jacob Kasper looks like he is being pretty aggressive with shots during training. Hopefully that quick/repetitive drilling will get DC better prepared for Jones's grappling onslaught this time. Super excited for this fight.

Hahaha all questions answered on the countdown! Jacob Kasper looks like he is being pretty aggressive with shots during training. Hopefully that quick/repetitive drilling will get DC better prepared for Jones's grappling onslaught this time. Super excited for this fight.
For first fight he had much better sparring-wrestler...

Back