DC: "Stipe doesn't hit harder than Hendo or Johnson. "

besides all the nonsense in this thread, theres truth in a few posts.

power is an extremely strange thing. it's harder to explain than it should be. more weight constitutes more power but it isn't the only factor at all, and may not even be the biggest.

TC was right Marciano didnt break 200 and was a devastatingly hard hitter.

Tyson below 220 is one of the harder hitters of all time. I can only think of maybe 2 people that hit harder than him and they were both built like dump trunks namely ernie shavers.

what weight and size does is giving an advantage if wearing people down. when you punch downwards at your opponent gravity is on your side and each hit feels harder.

I've been training for over a decade in BJJ and kick box. So stfu.

Perfect, you schooled him hard. Funnily enough, I am not sure what you said to warrant a personal attack, you were just saying what DC said, and what you feel.. I have been saying the same for a long time. Some guys have the power that translates across all weight classes, especially when you factor in extra speed that really heavy guys just don't have, and the really heavy guys have trouble moving out of the way of those shots aswell.

Fam you got 11k posts in one year. We both know you ain't fighting no body. Lmao.

400 pounder no life guy with 11K posts claiming he works/trains.. ROFL. What an idiot

....... FANTASTIC POINT

Is it though?

What if Hendo hits that hard, that even the NON clean shots, that barely land, still rock you? Perhaps that is what DC was getting at. He said it multiple times now, i doubt he is just saying that for the sake of it.

I saw Fedor get dropped, get punched in the back of the head and Herb "in the back pocket of the UFC" Dean call an early stoppage.
I seen fedor flat out unconscious on the floor at 1 point, not an early stoppage in my eyes

Have anyone ever stated that being KO'd by Hendo or Johnson is embarrassing?

Fedor did in fact get KOed by someone that spent a good amount of his career at MW.

A 150lbs kid that never trained hits hard if he's swinging from his waist with all his weight behind it.

Hitting hard with tight punches while keeping your balance, your defence, TDD etc. is another thing.

I like Hendo and his H-bomb, but he was getting away with it because of his chin and his fighting instincts. He sacrificed some things for that KO power and when he was countered or put on his back, it showed.

KE = M*V^2

Linear growth of kinetic energy proportional to mass

Exponential growth of kinetic energy proportional to velocity

Think about the blindingly fast, possibly glancing strikes that maybe you missed because you blinked and knocked a guy down. 185 can be big enough to KO any human.

It’s crazy how many Fedor threads get started in response to Cormier’s historical achievement...

It’s almost as if they can’t square their delusions with reality now that a 39 year old who started MMA after his athletic prime is now the proven MMA GOAT.

Past prime Cormier is light years better than past prime Fedor.

Prime Cormier was an Olympic wrestler, and Prime Fedor was the GOAT.

The world has seen many changes since then.

Get over it.

Proven goat based on a win over Stipe. Lol. If he loses to Brock, does he move down a notch or what?

Hendo is a monster. I doubt there's many that punch harder in MMA.

Wow, for once I agree with a @Mixfight post.

Anybody can KO anybody, and there's definitely guys at MW and LHW who can crack harder than some HWs.

Why? You fucking idiot.

I trained from 2010-12, what difference does that make? None whatsoever.

Its a forum it doesn't matter if you're a pro fighter or a fat slob so shut your mouth you absolute spastic.

Yes it does, you have no real credibility to talk about certain things if you never even trained.

TS got KO'd by a flyweight at the gym and this is his way of coming to terms with it. Just give him some space guys.

Lol so what if he did? At least he had the balls to step into a fucking gym and practice the sport he likes.

But I guess you can't get KO'd in training if you're a pussy who's never trained.

09-roll-safe.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Stipe was overhyped obviously. He looked better than Cormier though, he looked better against Cormier than against previous opponents until he got KO'd. Cormier looks SO weird when he fights, he looks like one of those big inflatable things outside of car dealerships when he throws punches.

It's almost like he's a giant egg shaped being bobbing around instead of a man on two legs.
That spastic shit actually seems to have a purpose, strange as it seems. It even kept Stipe from crushing his midsection with a knee up against the cage at one point in the fight.

DC stated in a later interview that Rumble is still the hardest puncher he's ever fought.

Back