DC straight up dodging Stipe

Sure. Dodging a guy he starched in the first on the FEET no less. Stop this.

Just because the fight ended that way doesn't mean DC isn't scared of Stipe. He knows what he is capable of. He knows Stipe will come into the rematch with a different game plan and put a hole in Dc head. Dc isn't stupid.

I just saw on Twitter he’s ready to go. There’s no reason that Derrick Lewis who just said he’s not title ready, should get the nod over Stipe.

This is going to be worse than Khabib v Conor. DC is legit afraid to lose to stipe
Lesson 1

When you start a thread saying so and so said this, post the fkin source.

Stipe just got KO'd in under a few minuets, Lewis is 9-1 in his last 10 fights which is I think the best record for any HW in their last 10 fights. He deserves the shot.

I like how DC whines and whines about Jones taking steroids, but has no issue fighting the most roided up man in UFC history...Brock. I'm not a huge Stipe fan, but he deserved an immediate rematch.
Uhhhhh...what do you mean whining?
DC has repeatedly said that he would fight Jones, steroids or not.
He has never said he didn't want to fight him. He has said he wants the 3rd fight again at LHW. That doesn't mean he can't comment on Jones being a fuck up

And nobody deserves an immediate rematch. If you get KOd, you don't get a do over. The challenger shouldn't have to double prove their win. Makes no sense.
Immediate rematches should only happen if some weird, or controversial decision happens.

with all this weightless jumping around, lack of attention to rankings and money fights It wouldn't surprise me to see the ufc jumping into a royal rumble format wwe style.

Agreed 9/10 Stipe wins. If he ate those punches from Nganou no way DC could drop him 90% of time.
Just lucky punch, Miocic= HW GOAT

I just saw on Twitter he’s ready to go. There’s no reason that Derrick Lewis who just said he’s not title ready, should get the nod over Stipe.

This is going to be worse than Khabib v Conor. DC is legit afraid to lose to stipe

DC has been discriminated against from day one. This is just like Drew Brees. When you don't look the part people will subconsciously find ways to minimize your achievements. Same for Tony Ferguson.

But when you consider how shallow we are this emphasis on external appearance I guess makes sense.

Stipe got his title by beating a bunch of old washed up legends, he was never in Cormier's league skill wise. He should be happy DC was competing at LHW out of respect for Cain.

I agree that Stipe should be getting an immediate rematch, but Lewis has won 9 of 10 himself & is also deserving of a title shot. So is Blaydes. Many divisions log jammed with worthy contenders, like 135 & 155.

Dodging him after 1st round KOing him lol

Okay.

Why would DC be afraid of someone he KO'd in less than one round? Ridiculous.

Back