DC: The Return Of The King,Heavyweights Get Ready! Your Belt Is Waiting For You Champ

Nah I think he will come back vintage Cain.

Time will tell. He looked good against Travis but ya that was two years ago :p
Yeah he looked amazing against Travis, fast as hell, throwing crisp spinning kicks. If that Cain shows up, Stipe has no shot in hell.

old ass cain is going to get rekt you can't fool father time

Yeah he looked amazing against Travis, fast as hell, throwing crisp spinning kicks. If that Cain shows up, Stipe has no shot in hell.
Every HW today looks good against mr rousey

View attachment 468563

That 4 year suspension though...

<Lmaoo><45>

41a5be7c-455e-468e-9282-a9ffe532c4d1-jpeg.468535

Nothing changes, DC will fight Brock, if not Stipe and then vacate the belt so Cain can get it !

I thought the rumour was Brock just signed a new deal with WWE.

Time will tell buds.

I've always wanted to see Cain v. Stipe.

Is DC going to vacate and retire now?

BREAKING cain out for 2019 that post blew out both his knees stay tuned for his return update.

They should make Cain vs that tough old Russian dude that chokes people out when they have him mounted they're about the same age Russian guy looks alot younger tho

They should make Cain vs that tough old Russian dude that chokes people out when they have him mounted they're about the same age Russian guy looks alot younger tho

Hahah dude I know exactly who you’re talking about.

Cain sat out this whole time while the other HWs destroyed each other.

Now he's coming back when the division is so shallow.

Cain’s two wins over JDS are the greatest wins in mma heavyweight history. Only others that come close are Fedor/Nog 1 and 3, and maybe Fedor/Crocop

Back