DC: The Return Of The King,Heavyweights Get Ready! Your Belt Is Waiting For You Champ

Bro Cain would literally kill BB
which is why i wouldnt mind the fight. he needs a tune up before stipe. cain vs stipe is a dream fight for me, and id like both guys to come in with some momentum and not book it with stipe coming off a loss and cain sitting out for 3 years. id like at least one of them to win a bout inbetween

Cain should cut to lhw and fight Jones. Let DC enjoy his gold a little while longer.

Does it bother you that your favorite fighter is addicted to Crack Cocaine and Anabolic Steroids, and how does it make you feel that he can't perform in the ring or in bed without Crack Cocaine and Anabolic Steroids due to his addiction to Crack Cocaine and Anabolic Steroids? Do you think his wife or girlfriends support his addiction to Anabolic Steroids and Crack Cocaine, considering the affect it has on his sexual performance and his need to turn to other supplemental assistance in attempts to keep up in bed?

Just curious what you, personally, think on these matters.

Does it bother you that your favorite fighter is addicted to Crack Cocaine and Anabolic Steroids, and how does it make you feel that he can't perform in the ring or in bed without Crack Cocaine and Anabolic Steroids due to his addiction to Crack Cocaine and Anabolic Steroids? Do you think his wife or girlfriends support his addiction to Anabolic Steroids and Crack Cocaine, considering the affect it has on his sexual performance and his need to turn to other supplemental assistance in attempts to keep up in bed?

Damn bro you really went in

E3148131-A4CE-474E-AFF3-2F5C2A8571E9.gif

I don’t care about a complete strangers personal life and choices. He’s entertaining as hell when it comes to fighting.

It’s not that serious to me man. Simple as that. I watch MMA for the best fighters and the best matchups. They can snort all the coke, smoke all the weed, and do all the PEDs they want to help their bodies recover from training. I wouldn’t give a shit if DC popped, or if anyone else popped. Not my problem.

Back