DC vs Lewis reminds me of....

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
the legendary rivalry of Bob Sapp vs Ernesto Hoost,

Hoost is clearly the superior kickboxer he hurts Sapp multiple times in the 2nd fight, Sapp clearly has no gas tank and is swinging haymakers at slow speeds, for some reason he had heart here and lost it after this fight and most importantly he BEAT ERNESTO HOOST TWICE. Whats even more hilarious was Sapp eliminated Hoost from the K-1 grand prix in the top 16 in october 2002, but because schilt was injured he took his place in the quarter final on december 2002 against Sapp again and lost again, Sapp was injured from this fight so Hoost replaced him and ended up winning the whole tournament and became the Grand Prix champion.

Anyway i feel black beast can channel this inner mythical Sapp that appeared from october 2002-december 2002 and put away one of the GOATS in MMA as Sapp did in kickboxing 16 years ago. I mean if Sapp can do it, surely black beast can as well.

WAR BLACK BEAST (love ya DC)

For me. It's just another version of Stipe vs Ngannou.
DC ez work

Hahahaha Pretty good comparison man. The world went upside down for me when Hoost lost the first time and then when it happened again I had to ask myself if it was real life.

War DC

If Lewis and Jones wins I would love to see Jones vs Lewis for HW title

Lewis could win , he has heart and hits like a bull , but unlikely , DC isn't taking Lewis lightly and will impliment his wrestling game and superior cardio for a submission win.

Man, Bob's mindset was so different then. He was willing to walk through shots and take damage.

For me. It's just another version of Stipe vs Ngannou.
DC ez work
Much worse. Ngannou actually beat elite fighters and never got clowned on and his ass whupped. He had the Tyson thing going, but Lewis is a punching bag who gets his ass destroyed by mid tier fighters until he gasses them out with his Homer Simpson chin and gets the win. Ngannou would have besmirched BB ion he was not suffering from PTSD.

Man, Bob's mindset was so different then. He was willing to walk through shots and take damage.
Funny thing is, he will fully admit he could do that again, but he is not being paid enough to take damage he says. If you put Bob Sapp in a fight to the death, he would still be a scary man. Dumb ass fans that keep watching him keep on hoping we will finally see that but it is never going to happen.

"Legendary rivalry". Dude, Sapp's clowny ass exposed K-1 as being overrated. I loved Saki being easily sparked in the first round this year by an average MMA striker after that shit talking.

These guys get KO'd every other fight, pretty much all K-1 greats have been KTFO atleast 10 times, some 20 times not even kidding.

Funny thing is, he will fully admit he could do that again, but he is not being paid enough to take damage he says. If you put Bob Sapp in a fight to the death, he would still be a scary man. Dumb ass fans that keep watching him keep on hoping we will finally see that but it is never going to happen.

lol you're trying to make Sapp look like he "could be great" just to protect your K-1 legend's legacy. Sapp, even back when he did fight for real, still got his shit pushed in a bunch of times. One of the funniest and worst fights ever was when he kickboxed Kimo from MMA. That was the same Sapp as the one Hoost fought.

Hoost would have been KTFO by any of the great MMA strikers.

lol you're trying to make Sapp look like he "could be great" just to protect your K-1 legend's legacy. Sapp, even back when he did fight for real, still got his shit pushed in a bunch of times. One of the funniest and worst fights ever was when he kickboxed Kimo from MMA. That was the same Sapp as the one Hoost fought.

Hoost would have been KTFO by any of the great MMA strikers.
You got the wrong dude, bro. I definitely don't care about Hoost, just saying Bob Sapp could still be dangerous in a fight to a death. He just throws everything, knowing he will get his paycheck and keep his health, but is still a physical specimen. Bob Sapp is the beta Conor McGregor <45>

Reminds me of...

Typical UFC bullshit

Back