DC wants to fight Jones a Third Time and feels that he can win

Euhm thats not a crazy assumption to make at all, considering that Jon is a juicy slut who will have to face DC without his tainted supplements this time.

If we really wanna make it fair we should roid DC up this time. Jon would get bounced around the cage like a basketball

DC was doing really well in the second fight

I don't see him ever beating Jones. steroid controversy or not, time isn't on DC's side. He's probably going to start declining soon

And conor is aids for the sport lol

Moving up a weight class to fight and beat the champ above you doesn’t make you AIDS. If the UFC would pay Conor what he wants, we wouldn’t see his shenanigans and we would see him fight again.

DC is just getting older and Jones is still in his prime

Of course DC could win a fight against homes, but most of the time Jones gonna kick his ass.

DC could win.

The problem is that he's unlikely to win. He's lost all 3 fights they've had.

<DontBelieve1>

DC's biggest problem is fans like you who want to hyperbole everything he does because you're insecure about Jon being better.

This never happened. Jon was never in any trouble in either fight.
Yeah I'm sure DC read this post and was like "you know you're right blayt7hh, I should give it another go." Dumbass. How do you figure I am insecure about a fact that barely affects my life? I freely admit Jon is better. That doesn't mean Daniel can't win.

And yes DC clearly did damage in the second fight. Maybe you need to rewatch it

Moving up a weight class to fight and beat the champ above you doesn’t make you AIDS. If the UFC would pay Conor what he wants, we wouldn’t see his shenanigans and we would see him fight again.

Tossing shit at a window and injuring other fighters in the process does
AIDS is your body attacking itself
And that’s exactly what that felt like the sport attacked itself and everyone involved got hurt in the process

He sure has a lot of fights on his mind for a guy claiming he will retire in March..

DC already beat Jon Steroids Jones twice.

tenor.gif

You have to appreciate his heart.

Let's do it Rocky 4 style in Russia!

Back