DC wants to fight Jones a Third Time and feels that he can win

Currently under USADA, DC is 20-0-2NC

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

DC should have an opportunity to fight a "clean" Jones

Under USADA DC is 0-1-1 against Jones. It wasn't two NCs. Are you aware of this?

Rogan is starting to annoy me with his pro jones stance. Just because he had a low dose of turinabol doesn't mean he wasn't using it hard before that in the months prior to the fight. Cormier has a shot against anyone so never count him out of a fight even if it's jones

He was doing well in the 2nd fight. Then he started to chase Jones. He loses sight of the game plan Xavier says and I can see it.

i don't think he will ever beat Jones, the styles just doesn't add up, Jones nullifies his wrestling almost completely and is superior in the striking department

looking at physical attributes Jones is faster,stronger, MUCH better cardio and his chin is granite the dude has never been wobbled much less dropped

Under USADA DC is 0-1-1 against Jones. It wasn't two NCs. Are you aware of this?
He is referring to the abnormal T/E ratios. You have one fight with strange T/E ratios, one fight gets cancelled because he gets popped for masking agents and then the last fight he gets busted for the actual steroid. So, to clear it up, you use the masking agents to cover the steroid use but in the process of covering it up, it shows strange T/E ratios. You can see why any rational person can assume that he has been cheating the whole time, right?

Rogan is starting to annoy me with his pro jones stance. Just because he had a low dose of turinabol doesn't mean he wasn't using it hard before that in the months prior to the fight. Cormier has a shot against anyone so never count him out of a fight even if it's jones
It really isn't strange for Rogan to be saying what he is saying as he is part of the UFC machine. What is strange is the "talking heads" not pointing out the obvious: If you use roids, you use a masking agent and it usually hides the agent or dilutes it to a point that it is undetectable. HOWEVER, if you don't mask properly, you can show anywhere from trace amounts to large amounts at any given point, especially if you have dehydrated yourself to make weight. Also, if you don't use the masking agent properly, that can be detected. If you use steroids and mask properly, you still can show abnormal T/E ratios and subsequently, ALL THREE OF THESE OUTCOMES HAVE HAPPENED TO jONES ON THREE DIFFERENT OCCASIONS IN REGARDS TO HIS FIGHTS WITH CORMIER.

If he had the crap in his system, chances are it was a dick pill.
If he had the masking agents in his system, chances are it was a dick pill.
If he has abnormal T/E ratios, chances are it was a dick pill.

Or it could all easily have been the "tainted coke".

He is referring to the abnormal T/E ratios. You have one fight with strange T/E ratios, one fight gets cancelled because he gets popped for masking agents and then the last fight he gets busted for the actual steroid. So, to clear it up, you use the masking agents to cover the steroid use but in the process of covering it up, it shows strange T/E ratios. You can see why any rational person can assume that he has been cheating the whole time, right?

I know what he is referring to, and I think he is right to view them with skepticism. But USADA doesn't, an so the claim is false.

i don't think he will ever beat Jones, the styles just doesn't add up, Jones nullifies his wrestling almost completely and is superior in the striking department

looking at physical attributes Jones is faster,stronger, MUCH better cardio and his chin is granite the dude has never been wobbled much less dropped

Faster, stronger, and better cardio. All things roids can do for you.

Sort of. He has certainly tarnished it, but I think people are overstating it.
Not so much as an overstatement but more as a "goat" contender. You've got a guy who has been caught cheating in his prime and that takes a lot away from anything that he has accomplished, for sure.

Not so much as an overstatement but more as a "goat" contender. You've got a guy who has been caught cheating in his prime and that takes a lot away from anything that he has accomplished, for sure.

Maybe. Thing about GOAT type conversations is that they develop at glacial speed, but they do develop. Its hard to predict how people will view things in five years.

I would be interested if I knew Jones wasn't on steroids, but lets face it he will never stop cheating, he's addicted to it like he is coke.

Maybe. Thing about GOAT type conversations is that they develop at glacial speed, but they do develop. Its hard to predict how people will view things in five years.
I think he has done a great job at making sure that his fans and detractors remember him for his failures. Who talks about him being a "goat" or the youngest LHW champion ever? No one, not even his fans. They are too busy trying to defend the crap he has pulled and his detractors just run through the long list of the B.S. while trashing him. No one talks about jones' accomplishments anymore.

Back