DC would beat Fedor in his prime

Fedor would kick the shit out of Black fedor
I am disappoint MYJ. Didn't peg you for a delusional Fedor nuthugger. I luv ya broseph, but this needs to be posted.
giphy.gif

And this...

giphy.gif

Sorry mang, you need to be brought back to reality.
<DC-Champ>

I am disappoint MYJ. Didn't peg you for a delusional Fedor nuthugger. I luv ya broseph, but this needs to be posted.
giphy.gif

And this...

giphy.gif

<DC-Champ>
Let’s see how DC performs after 32 fights, he’ll also have a hilight reel of bad moments

They are truly some of the best to ever do it. I think Fedor has power with every punch. Both could get the other guy down but Fedor has a chance of his back. Fedor even has a better sub game from top control. And Fedor was much faster than DC is.

I would say Fedor wins 7 out of 10

Last edited:
When is AI gonna become soo advanced that we could actually see this. The future is coming.

Excuse me, are we talking about the same DC that relies heavily on his chin and got KOed hard by Jones of all people?

I honestly wish the UFC would sign Fedor for 1 fight versus DC.
Promote it as the "Ultimate Legends Fight"
Retirement fight for both guys....give them millions!
(DC is my man.....but he better not sleep on Fedor)

Are you drunk? Round 2 was a 10-8 Rd and Fedor could barely walk to his corner.

The amount of lies on sherdog that go unchecked is astonishing. The fact that people liked your post shows how shitty this site has become.
No. Watch the fight again. Fedor was more than ready for rnd 3. And I have been watching this sport and fighting longer than you have had hair on your balls

Both guys are incredibly well rounded. Both have great chins and fantastic takedowns. Fedor has more KO’s and power, has much better gnp and is better off his back.

Both are the top 3 ever in mma but Fedor has more ways to win
One guy is incredibly well rounded the other has zero wrestling, predictable striking and never evolved as a fighter.

No. Watch the fight again. Fedor was more than ready for rnd 3. And I have been watching this sport and fighting longer than you have had hair on your balls
Fraudor got smashed dude, fight should have been stopped. Corrupt refs and judges saved your hero’s ass.

giphy.gif

And this...

giphy.gif

<DC-Champ>

your bitch ass username says it all. chump ass lame. kill yourself fr

Its a 50/50 fight if you use your brain and dont troll and leans either way depending if its in a ring or cage.

One guy is incredibly well rounded the other has zero wrestling, predictable striking and never evolved as a fighter.
Fedor was in his 20s when he reached where Cormier is now (and Fedor didn’t lose) and went another 5 years whoopin ass and taking names. Fedor would KO Dc, then armbar Jones in the same night

Fedor would have mopped Dc's blood of the canvas with the remaining body parts of DC.

Back