DC would have won the Heavy Weight title tonight

Not gonna lie, I'd favor DC over Stipe.

cormier was getting touched tonight in the first, i don't trust him against a heavyweight with hands. Lots of heavyweights can give Daniel trouble.
you know Anthony Johnson or even Volkan hit harder than most of heavyweight right? AJ TKO Gus in round 1, KO Glover in round 1, KO Jimi Manuwa, KO Bader in round 1 and also Volkan KO Minuwa in round 1, KO Misha in round 1 too, i dont think any HW can do what AJ have done.
You cant win against DC if all you got is KO power and average wrestling skill.
People doubt DC's chin in AJ fight, Gus fight and Volkan fight and now they are gonna keep doubting his chin, the only thing that can knock DC out is a juice chicken leg which i dont see any HW fighters have.

you know Anthony Johnson or even Volkan hit harder than most of heavyweight right? AJ TKO Gus in round 1, KO Glover in round 1, KO Jimi Manuwa, KO Bader in round 1 and also Volkan KO Minuwa in round 1, KO Misha in round 1 too, i dont think any HW can do what AJ have done.
You cant win against DC if all you got is KO power and average wrestling skill.
People doubt DC's chin in AJ fight, Gus fight and Volkan fight and now they are gonna keep doubting his chin, the only thing that can knock DC out is a juice chicken leg which i dont see any HW fighters have.
Man Stipe is a bigger, stronger, better striker and better wrestler than both Gus and rumble. He definitely hits harder than Gus and I would think he hits harder than rumble too.

Stipe could keep D.C. on the outside which even jones could do and Jones is not a great striker. Plus even if D.C. forced a clinch Stipe isn't going to be dominated on the ground. There's no evidence he can be beaten on the ground by anybody to be honest. Think about how strong he must be to do what he did tonight, there was zero chance of him losing the grappling battle.

Stpe would nullify his takedowns and box him to death... fucking easy

Man Stipe is a bigger, stronger, better striker and better wrestler than both Gus and rumble. He definitely hits harder than Gus and I would think he hits harder than rumble too.

Stipe could keep D.C. on the outside which even jones could do and Jones is not a great striker. Plus even if D.C. forced a clinch Stipe isn't going to be dominated on the ground. There's no evidence he can be beaten on the ground by anybody to be honest. Think about how strong he must be to do what he did tonight, there was zero chance of him losing the grappling battle.
Bold 1: WTF are you talking about, Jones Juiced is absolutely a great striker,he dominated many great striker stand up on his feet, plus Jon Juiced has longer reach than Stipe, his leg reach is also much longer than Stipe too.
Bold 1: Because no one even try to take him down plus HW doesn't have any great wrestler except Cain.
Bold 2: Like i said before, DC would do much better against Ngannou and probably finish him in round 3, Stipe couln't even finish a completely gassed out Ngannou.

Bold 1: WTF are you talking about, Jones Juiced is absolutely a great striker,he dominated many great striker stand up on his feet, plus Jon Juiced has longer reach than Stipe, his leg reach is also much longer than Stipe too.
Bold 1: Because no one even try to take him down plus HW doesn't have any great wrestler except Cain.
Bold 2: Like i said before, DC would do much better against Ngannou and probably finish him in round 3, Stipe couln't even finish a completely gassed out Ngannou.
Jones not a great striker, he's had trouble with anybody he was forced to strike with. And again, none of the guys he's fought are as good of strikers as Stipe. He has a different skill level standing up

But tbh I don't expect cormier or jones to ever fight Stipe

Jones not a great striker, he's had trouble with anybody he was forced to strike with. And again, none of the guys he's fought are as good of strikers as Stipe. He has a different skill level standing up

Yes ,none of the guys he's fought are as good of strikers as Stipe, probably 70-80% but striking is not the only thing in MMA and Stipe just proved it in his fight against Ngannou.
Again, i still think DC has better grapling skills than Miocic and would love to watch that fight, i think we dont have answer until they fight.

Gauging how well Cormier would have done against Miocic or Ngannou based on how he did against Volkan is absurd. There is no sensible comparison to be had here.

But we're not, he has a vast history of beating elite competition at both LHW & HW. I think he loses at HW to guys like Francis, Overeem, maybe Brock or Cain but he matches up well with Stipe I think.

But we're not, he has a vast history of beating elite competition at both LHW & HW. I think he loses at HW to guys like Francis, Overeem, maybe Brock or Cain but he matches up well with Stipe I think.
Who's "we"? Are you the TS a couple or something? Seems like it might be gay...

Who's "we"? Are you the TS a couple or something? Seems like it might be gay...

The lizard people ? The Eqyptions ? No..the people who think DC should move up to HW, use that pea sized brain of yours.

Gauging how well Cormier would have done against Miocic or Ngannou based on how he did against Volkan is absurd. There is no sensible comparison to be had here.

Yes, If Rumble knocked him down when he had better chin.... Ngannou would murder him, his striking defense isnt good.

Look at the Gus fight when he faced someone a asimilar size and had to stand with them, I wouldn't even say Gus is all that great defencively and lacks the kind of power Stipe does outside of his knees.

Again though I do think DC today is no longer in his prime, not only is he smaller but also significantly slower than the fighter who beat Barnett. He's much more dependant on taking down opponents with questionable games off of their backs these days.

And probably finished both of them .. ..

at least DC has killer instinct when he takes a fighter down unlike stipe

seriously DCand JJ are the best two fighter in HW division and they aren’t even IN the heavyweight division lololol
Like he did against Anderson?

Back