Dead by daylight

Freddy Kruger being teased as next new content.

So it's $20 atm in Aus...

Tempted to pick it up.

Get it. I fucking love it so much.

I'm a pretty good killer. Trappin like A$AP Rocky.
I haven't played killer in demo or trial whatever you call it.

I couldn't stop laughing at this one game where she hooked one dude and we were like legit running around in a circle and just like waited.

Amazing fun... Survivor would be heaps sick with mates.

I haven't played killer in demo or trial whatever you call it.

I couldn't stop laughing at this one game where she hooked one dude and we were like legit running around in a circle and just like waited.

Amazing fun... Survivor would be heaps sick with mates.

I managed to hook four survivors within a minute span in the basement once. Absolutely hilarious.

There are so many hilarious moments in this game and it's legit tense.

I managed to hook four survivors within a minute span in the basement once. Absolutely hilarious.

There are so many hilarious moments in this game and it's legit tense.

I played 1 game where I had killed 2 people, got a basement hook on a 3rd, seconds later the 4th guy failed a skill check on a generator so I started heading his way and the spaz sprinted in a straight line toward the basement. I ran back to the top of the stairs cloaked, and uncloaked in front of him. He ran down the stairs and I hit him on the way. He then ran downstairs and hid in a cupboard. Needless to say, he got hooked. He then spent ages whining about hacking and camping.

Playing as the survivor against Freddy is so much fun! The way he appears out of nowhere behind you is awesome and makes the games intense. Still getting used to it but the dream world thing is a very cool mechanic.

I ended up buying this due to how much I liked it. However, this dropped a couple of days ago and has me psyched! I want to play a game.....

I ended up buying this due to how much I liked it. However, this dropped a couple of days ago and has me psyched! I want to play a game.....

Heck yea, I just got back into this to build up Myers. I'm interested in seeing which direction they go in with Saw.

Heck yea, I just got back into this to build up Myers. I'm interested in seeing which direction they go in with Saw.
So am I. I doubt John's going to be doing all the heavy lifting and Billy wouldn't make much sense.

Leaked image for power of the next character.
vxln3nri5ya01.png

I finally got matched up against the pig and damn that is a tough killer. The speed is crazy and once you are being chased you are screwed. Right after the first match the 2nd was again the pig and got hooked up like 20 seconds in lol and I'm pretty good at this game.

I finally got matched up against the pig and damn that is a tough killer. The speed is crazy and once you are being chased you are screwed. Right after the first match the 2nd was again the pig and got hooked up like 20 seconds in lol and I'm pretty good at this game.
Yeah, I've gone to playing her now and she's so fast it's scary. Plus the Reverse Bear Traps add more issues for the victims.

I don't mind an overpowered killer to be honest, some of the other ones have quite a bit of disadvantages which is strange in a game like this.

I just got into this game, didn't even know it existed. My brother got me into it a couple months ago. Was running at Huntress for a while but now I'm playing The Spirit alot more, Rancor is just a bad ass perk!
What killers/survivors you guys consider your "main"?

Anybody know how active the community is on Xbox one? Still fairly active?

Anybody know how active the community is on Xbox one? Still fairly active?

I'd imagine so. "Friday The 13th" is still pretty active, and I don't believe it's more popular than this game.

They pretty much destroying Legion in next patch well thats F up, its fine like this now

Back