Dear ESPN, FOX. Thank you for ignoring Floyd story

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Other than some website articles by Brett and Ariel, no media members have even touched the subject. None of the morning shows, nothing. The best thing to do is not give this any energy. Let Luke Thomas talk about it for an hour because MMA media has nothing better to do. Thanks again sports networks, for not giving this any of your time.

Espn covered it, so...
Like I said, an article written by Brett OK. To put that into perspective, he's the MMA guy. It never ended up on ESPN networks. No diacuasions about. So no, ESPN did not cover it. Brett did.

I just saw a fox article. Great research, ts.

Well, TMZ is the one actively pushing it, which makes me believe UFC is the one who's pushing it because it's pretty damned obvious WME and TMZ have a relationship. UFC has been using TMZ to promote its stars for a while now.

TS is in denial lol

I can't wait for this circus to really ramp up.

Wow, you guys really don't read. Let me repost the very first quote from my post.

"Other than some website articles by Brett and Ariel, no media members have even touched the subject."

And then you go post the article by Brett. Try to keep up. Only MMA people care. No one else does.

Wow, you guys really don't read. Let me repost the very first quote from my post.

"Other than some website articles by Brett and Ariel, no media members have even touched the subject."

And then you go post the article by Brett. Try to keep up. Only MMA people care. No one else does.
Wow you really dont read, I did post the ESPN article by Brett but also another espn article by GREG ROSENSTEIN and then a fox article by Matt Richardson and that was with 15 seconds of looking...

Nothing on First take, Undisputed, Get Up, Golic and Wingo, The Herd, Speak for yourself, Around the horn, High noon, Highly Questionable, Jalen and Jamal, or any of the ESPN podcasts.

How about we all just quietly leave this thread and let this story die?
Stop all the"research". Stop all the googles searches.
Don't you see the more you pay attention the more it grows and becomes possible.

DON'T FEED THIS SHIT AND GIVE IT LEGS.

Wow you really dont read, I did post the ESPN article by Brett but also another espn article by GREG ROSENSTEIN and then a fox article by Matt Richardson and that was with 15 seconds of looking...

Greg is Ariel's boss. He's in the MMA department. He sits at the small lunch table with Ariel and Chael.
Can't speak on a political news blog written by some politics writer who I never heardvof and has no nfluence on sports media. All I care about is how the major sports networks react.

Last edited:
Greg is Ariel's boss. He's in the MMA department. He sits at the small lunch table with Ariel and Chael.
Can't speak on a political news blog written by some politics writer who I never heardvof and has no nfluence on sports media. All I care about is how the major sports networks react.
And then what's your excuse for Matt Richardson? Plus there are many more articles about it on multiple different sites

And then what's your excuse for Matt Richardson? Plus there are many more articles about it on multiple different sites

I already answered that. Some political news blog is irrelevant. The only thing that could give this story energy is if the most watched and read sports figures like Stephen A start discussing it, like they did with Conor/Mayweather. None of them are.

Well I disagree that it's not being covered by sports sites as well as many others but I do agree there is less talk than vs McGregor

Back