Dear fellow British friends supporting Brexit, can you answer me that question

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ndustry-eu-staff-exodus-brexit-damage-economy

How you want to continue enjoying £1 for 6 pack of tomatoes, £0.50 for a kg of potatoes, £2 for a pack of strawberries while at the same time demanding fruit & veg businesses to pay you decent wage for picking their fruits?

When I am reading these comments 'pay decent wage then so you have Brits picking fruits not bloody foreigners', I am struggling to see the answers, maybe you will enlighten me?

don't involve yourself in our matters

Last edited by a moderator:
Show yourself @WhitebeltXL you always got answers. And that guy that wish France terrorist attacks can respond too.

I haven't lived in the UK for over 10 years bro

Was talking to another British expat who went back on holiday the other week and he was telling me how much cheaper it was than Canada. I was pretty stunned because it being unbelievably expensive was the whole reason I left the place. Although back then I was a dirt poor student who'd straight jack a dude off if he waved a tenner in my face

Doesn't really apply to me, I live out in the sticks so I buy straight from the source for Meat, Dairy, Vegetables etc., means I pay more but I know who's picking them and it supports my local economy.

The shit you get in the supermarket is garbage tier because it's picked too soon. Maybe if we got some overeducated, underemployed Uni students to do it rather than Nicolae and Gheorgiu, we might get some decent produce, albeit for more money.

British Avengers right there.

Doesn't really apply to me, I live out in the sticks so I buy straight from the source for Meat, Dairy, Vegetables etc., means I pay more but I know who's picking them and it supports my local economy.

The shit you get in the supermarket is garbage tier because it's picked too soon. Maybe if we got some overeducated, underemployed Uni students to do it rather than Nicolae and Gheorgiu, we might get some decent produce, albeit for more money.

@glennrod is The Hulk.

I haven't lived in the UK for over 10 years bro

Was talking to another British expat who went back on holiday the other week and he was telling me how much cheaper it was than Canada. I was pretty stunned because it being unbelievably expensive was the whole reason I left the place. Although back then I was a dirt poor student who'd straight jack a dude off if he waved a tenner in my face
20n04.gif

You pay more. You must be quite rich if you can afford to pay more. What about millions who cant afford to buy from local farmers? What advice you give to them? Stop eating?

Besides how exactly Uni students are better to pick fruits and veggies than foreigners? In types of jobs like that you pick what you are asked to pick. If they are picked too soon then who is here to blame?

Food bank users are on the rise, go tell them to pay more for decent produce.

Last edited:
You pay more. You must be quite rich if you can afford to pay more. What about millions who cant afford to buy from local farmers? What advice you give to them? Stop eating?

Admittedly my Brexit stance involves me being a selfish cunt.

To be honest, most people spend more on junk food than they would do on fairly priced fruit and vegetables. Cut the tax dodging McDonald's and Starbucks out and the fruit and veg starts looking fairly priced for your average family. We've gone so far backwards in this country some adults can't even make home made meals.

And for those on benefits, start giving people healthy food vouchers as part payment towards welfare. A large percentage of people in this country have got fat and lazy living on welfare, this in turn puts strain on the NHS and our dying GP services treating Obesity, Diabetes etc.,

For Brexit to work, some natives need to start showing initiative and start pulling their weight.

Maybe jobseekers can be made to pick fruit and veg, rather than back to work schemes involving sending them to large companies like ASDA and Poundland, who could easily employ if they have vacancies. Kill a flock of birds with one stone.

Because there is a price to pay for a cohesive and culturally strong society

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ndustry-eu-staff-exodus-brexit-damage-economy

How you want to continue enjoying £1 for 6 pack of tomatoes, £0.50 for a kg of potatoes, £2 for a pack of strawberries while at the same time demanding fruit & veg businesses to pay you decent wage for picking their fruits?

When I am reading these comments 'pay decent wage then so you have Brits picking fruits not bloody foreigners', I am struggling to see the answers, maybe you will enlighten me?

Why are you so pathetic and desperate for others peoples scraps ?

have some fucking pride suka.

Admittedly my Brexit stance involves me being a selfish cunt.

To be honest, most people spend more on junk food than they would do on fairly priced fruit and vegetables. Cut the tax dodging McDonald's and Starbucks out and the fruit and veg starts looking fairly priced for your average family. We've gone so far backwards in this country some adults can't even make home made meals.

And for those on benefits, start giving people healthy food vouchers as part payment towards welfare. A large percentage of people in this country have got fat and lazy living on welfare, this in turn puts strain on the NHS and our dying GP services treating Obesity, Diabetes etc.,

For Brexit to work, some natives need to start showing initiative and start pulling their weight.

Maybe jobseekers can be made to pick fruit and veg, rather than back to work schemes involving sending them to large companies like ASDA and Poundland, who could easily employ if they have vacancies. Kill a flock of birds with one stone.

McDonalds and Starbucks are untouchable 'we provide jobs, so piss off from our income' mantra is repeated all day long with more big corps joining in.

As for job seekers, there are group of people that just dont want to work. Regardless how much you pay them. You can say offer them £10 or £15 to pick fruits, but how many of them are going to thats another matter.

Back