Death Stranding (Kojima Productions)

I don'the understand what the fuck it is but its Hideo so I am excited.

43grWiM.gif

uipdvsF.png

Lqy3F5N.jpg

bc4br2s.jpg

wTXpBmz.png

lk8QuWd.jpg

was reading that he still hasn't decided what engine this game will be built on, also that the guy they showed is not the main character.

Original title rumored to be "What Was Left From Silent Hills"...

Holy shit.
Lol people trying to be all deep and shit.
How about the baby's hand prints being Metal Gear and when they start moving away from him that's Konami's bitch ass doing Metal Gear Pachinko lol

My reaction to the trailer was 1) GREAT song selection 2) MGSV's trailers were better than the game itself so cautiously optimistic about this game. Kojima is a great developer but is hit or miss with storytelling, and when he misses he fucking misses and creates the most convoluted shit ever lol

Lol people trying to be all deep and shit.
How about the baby's hand prints being Metal Gear and when they start moving away from him that's Konami's bitch ass doing Metal Gear Pachinko lol

I would agree with you but Kojima has already stated that the song in the trailer "I'll Keep Coming" was about making more games. In addition, the footage in the trailer is not part of the actual game it was just a tease which may very well express the ideas said in that Facebook post.

New trailer with Mads Mikkelsen, weird as fuck. Love the world he'said building and can't wait to see some game play footage.

*edit*

watched the trailer a few times and looking forward to reading some theories.

The planes flying by have propellers and look WWII Era, even the soldiers weaponry/equipment look like the same time frame. then Mads shows up at the end with current weaponry and night vision.

Last edited:
That soundtrack is dope as fuck.

I hope Mads is heavily involved in the game as the main antagonist of the game. he's awesome.

I don't understand shit but hideo has definitely piqued my curiosity. I really want to know more about this game...

Trailer was too artsy. Don't know what player would actually be doing in this game or why it would be appealing.

Weird as hell....but I'm in. Kojima is a weird and brilliant man.

I just saw this trailer and this may be the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

Does anybody have any idea what this game is even gonna be about?

Last edited:
Back