Death Stranding (Kojima Productions)

I just saw this trailer and this may be the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

Does anybody have any idea what this game is even gonna be about?

Fucking loved this trailer. There are some crazy theories about it on reddit.

Next to Itagaki, Kojima is one of the most pretentious names in gaming history. With each trailer that gets released I worry more that the pretentiousness is going to fuck with the actual game.

Still one of my most anticipated games but I worry that it’s going to be lost in cutscenes and the story is going to be too ridiculous to care about. Would love to see an actual gameplay video for once.

Fucking loved this trailer. There are some crazy theories about it on reddit.

Yeah I've been reading some of them.

I also saw a youtube video where somebody put 2 of the trailers side by side and played them and there were several things that kind of linked them together and happened at the same time. The comments on that video were maybe there are multiple dimensions where things are happening at the same time. idk. I'll try to find that video and post it here. It was interesting.

edit: found it:

ok this one just blew my mind. It's the 2nd and 3rd trailers overlayed on top of each other.

:eek:

Last edited:
Some of u are smoking some good shit to be trying to understand this trailer lol.

Children of Men (baby preservations)

The Martian (crash landings)

Solaris (powerful unknown/ancient cosmic forces causing death, turning it into a metaphor for "ascending to higher planes")

Should give you a pretty clear picture of what you're dealing with here, via hybridization

I've seen three trailers so far and still have no idea what the game is about or any hint of gameplay. Cool visuals, but not a good sign.

I've seen so many theories, ranging from people surviving in a post-raptured world, dimensional travel via reincarnation, male pregnancy, clones, accidentally-releasing-horrors-from-a-different-plane-of-existence, dimensional conjunction etc. I almost kinda hope there is no game, just some viral marketing art piece of cryptic trailers and speculation lol.

I've seen so many theories, ranging from people surviving in a post-raptured world, dimensional travel via reincarnation, male pregnancy, clones, accidentally-releasing-horrors-from-a-different-plane-of-existence, dimensional conjunction etc. I almost kinda hope there is no game, just some viral marketing art piece of cryptic trailers and speculation lol.

That's what I'm enjoying about this, just trying to figure out what it even is, lol. My imagination is running wild on this one.

Where ever those things are taking people to it's obviously a fate worse than death judging by that guy stabbing the shit out of himself

Where ever those things are taking people to it's obviously a fate worse than death judging by that guy stabbing the shit out of himself

Pretty sure this is where they are going:

medium_Konami-Exterior.jpg

This game is going to be a turd.

DS and TLoU news, where's my Ghost of Tsushima news!? Shadow drop Monday night of E3 plz.

Likely a release trailer dropping today. Rumored date is November 8th

DS and TLoU news, where's my Ghost of Tsushima news!? Shadow drop Monday night of E3 plz.
DS and TLOU2 have both been confirmed for PS4. I've not heard the same of GOT, may be a PS5 launch game

Trailer dropped, 90% cutscenes 10% gameplay. Releasing nov 8. Looks pretty cool though I guess. Might pick up a used ps4 just for this and so I can finally play bloodborne.

Back