DECHA Gloves

I appreciate you deciphering it for me.

I think if I were to try a Thai brand that I am unfamiliar with I would go with Yokkao next. I’ve been a big fan of Fairtex for a long time though and just got some new bgv1’s so it’ll be a while. I got some bgv9’s but didn’t like them as much as I wanted to and used them once and have them on eBay right now. If they sell I may put the money towards some Yokkao’s

I was looking for first had experience from people on here:

"Does anyone have any experience of these gloves"
"so wondering if anyone here has tried them"

I was not really a you tube review telling me that they are well padded and smell of leather but thanks anyway.

I was looking for first had experience from people on here:

"Does anyone have any experience of these gloves"
"so wondering if anyone here has tried them"

I was not really a you tube review telling me that they are well padded and smell of leather but thanks anyway.

I didn’t post a video, I’m the one that said the video was unwatchable.

40055737_267179477255616_1186398821396189261_n.jpg

<Fedor23> .

More than a passing similarity to Punch Trophy Getters? :O
Trophy Getter.png

I've never heard of them and finding any information on them is quite hard. They look like they have a smaller profile than Fairtex but in regards to their quality, feel we won't know until someone on the forum buys some.
I've bought some and would like to post a review but can't I'm completely new to actually posting on sherdog. Any recommendations?

I've bought some and would like to post a review but can't I'm completely new to actually posting on sherdog. Any recommendations?
If you want, I can make the thread and you can post in it with your review if you want. I'd tag you in it after it's made so you could find it.

Back