Deep state Trump, delays full release of JFK files until 2021

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trump delays full release of some JFK assassination files until 2021, bowing to national security concerns
By Ian Shapira

April 26, 2018 at 2:40 PM

imrs.php

President Trump delayed the release of thousands of pages of classified documents related to the John F. Kennedy assassination on Oct. 26, citing concerns from the CIA, FBI and other federal agencies. (Joyce Koh/The Washington Post)
President Trump vowed last year to release all the long-secret files related to the JFK assassination, but the administration announced Thursday that some documents will remain redacted until October 2021 for national security reasons.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...il-2021-bowing-to-national-security-concerns/

Seriously?

What has every president since Clinton been hiding?

Discuss.

I can’t help but think if it was something huge, trump would blurt that shit out.

“I want to thank Ted for his recent support, terrific support really. You know it wasn’t his dad that killed jfk, trust me, I know”

Also there’s no alien contact, cuz he would definitely have blurted out that shit.

Seriously though, probably just more fbi embarrassment. In which case might as well announce it now. It can’t get too much worse.

Sources, methods, protection of individuals and family.

Why do you think Ted Cruz did a 180 in support of Trump?

trollface.jpg

Also there’s no alien contact, cuz he would definitely have blurted out that shit.

I fully subscribe to this theory as irrefutable proof of no aliens (at least that have contacted earth)

0% chance Trump doesn't at least allude to it in a "I know something you don't, so I'm smarterer than you," way

Back