Deja vu??? Chuck Liddell 'eye poke' thread from 2006

While I wasn't here in Liddels primes, I have spent a fair bit of time on this site and I really haven't seen much evidence of his eye pokes.

Certainly nothing like the evidence I have seen for Jones.

So can anyone show me something which clearly demonstrates Liddels eye pokes?

I randomly checked a few pages in that thread, saw no pics or gifs.

Not hard to find.

eyepoke1.JPG

I remember these discussions from back when Liddell was on top, he also got Tito.

Not hard to find.

eyepoke1.JPG

I remember these discussions from back when Liddell was on top, he also got Tito.

I have seen that one before, I was hoping for something similar to what there is for Jones, ie basically a compilation or something showing it was not a one off event.

Ok so Jones is as bad as Liddell was back then...........glad we established this. Maybe since Liddell was known for KTFO'ing people it was like....meh.

who wasnt banned by some crazy admin for no apparent reason at all? welcome to sherdog

i know right, and i uhhh heard from a friend that the appeals process is retarded

remember when people got banned for implying reem used steroids lol

I think people just need to accept Jones is going to fight how he wants and no amount of paternalism is going to change that. If it ends up costing him fights and money, that's on him. I will say Sherdog has little credibility when it comes to these things, and I don't believe they care about honour or integrity. Many of them just don't like Jones and relish any chance to bash him.
Don't bother with the truth. They can't handle the truth. For them, the LHW GOAT is intentionally poking people in the eyes, multiple times per fight and if he's not it's because he's missing.

I've avoided it thus far...

As for the topic... Eye pokes can happen. I don't believe Chuck would ever do it on purpose, JBJ however... why stick your open hand in someone else's eye region for 50% of the fight if you're not trying to poke someone in the eye?

holy shit . 2002 join date and an orange belt

3732227-5231925373-ali-g.gif

Nice thread. It seems that dominant LHW champions get accused of eye poking.

Actually though, it seems most of the high-interest champions get accused of something like that. GSP was accused of greasing as was Anderson etc.

2004 account got called in a noob in that thread!

Also, very interesting to see how they were all flaming the TS for making YET ANOTHER Chuck eye poke thread...it must have definitely been a thing at the time.

It's trending like twitter until a solution is found by the Court of UFC. :icon_chee We the people seek resolution.

Here's something better to talk about: Look how many of those posters are banned now

Let's be honest here. I'm willing to bet a huge chunk of today's Sherdog posters are on their second or third account.

yep, those were the 3 in Chuck's 29-fight career. Jones has more in one of his last 8 fights, aside from Sonnen.

No surprise, half of em are already banned. Probably for spreading lies.

thank god we have that to look forward to with all the JJ hatards.

I remember when they used to call him The Eyes Man, but yeah its sherdog what do you expect.

El Indestructo did not have chuck's thumb for nothing hehe.

262b53c.jpg

And they were probably watching Ultimate Iceman with a hand down the pants as it happaned
Funny you bumped this thread today. There was a brand new Chuck eye poke thread on the main page a few hours ago

Back