DeMarcus Cousins signs with the Warriors

Man as a GSW fan I feel bad for the NBA, this isn't right. This dude was getting $25 mil a year, now getting $5 mil a year... DAFUQ?!?!?!

This starting 5 is like a squad you make in 2k with trade override on. What's next? Weak ass Dwight Howard signing for the vet minimum?

{<doc}
{<jordan}

No point in even watching. Once he is back from injury in dec/jan they should sweep the league all the way through the finals.

This starting 5 is like a squad you make in 2k with trade override on. What's next? Weak ass Dwight Howard signing for the vet minimum?
Can def. see that happening. I thought he would do that after McGee signed with the Lakers. Now he has no pressure if he joins them and can coast to a ring

Has anything like this ever happened in in the NBA’s past, or in any of the major sports leagues?

This is unbelievable. I mean, this many top guys on one team?

Showtime Lakers had Magic, Kareem, Worthy, then Byron Scott was pretty damn good, but they didn't have a 5th star. Cooper was good but I don't think it compares to the warriors starting 5.

A championship is supposed to be about prestige and respect.

Cousins and Durant will never get either, are these clowns truly that desperate for a shiny ring and don't realise that the ring alone means nothing?

This is what happens when you give the athletes too much power; I'm glad we don't have that problem in MMA.

What's the point of a cba if players can choose to take 20 percent of their value to join super teams; just favors ownership.

NBA teams are all valued over a billion (I think) and league revenues are soaring even with 1 team always sitting at 90 percent odds to win with 2 other teams at 5 percent.

Time to say fuck the salary cap and league max's and let them offer superstars 70 million per season, would make it way more interesting

The MMA equivalent of this news would be:

"Stipe pulls out of Cormier fight due to injury. Replaced by reinstated Jon Jones... who will not be tested for PEDs"

Is there even one reason to watch the NBA at all next season? Man I miss 90's NBA that shit was 10x better than this nonsense.

GSW should just be the final boss and sit out the season and wait for the challenger.

Is there even one reason to watch the NBA at all next season? Man I miss 90's NBA that shit was 10x better than this nonsense.

90s was just as shitty, the Bulls were Warriors lite with talent.

Chemistry matters and injuries happen. Nothing is a guarantee although it appears it's all over.

Regardless this will be the final year of this team because DC, Klay, KD, and Dray are all free agents and the warriors cant sign all 4 so 2 or more are leaving imo

It's the last hoorah of the warriors

As a Warrios fan...

<{MingNope}><bball2><OKC16>{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

200.gif

However, Boogie is a douche and a baby and hard to get along with. They better hope he gels with the team. And just LOL @ leaving generational money on the table. He could be getting a max type of deal.

200.gif

So Golden State basically said: "Fuck eating: We're just gon' DRINK the gravy from no on."

90s was just as shitty, the Bulls were Warriors lite with talent.
They weren't stacked though, if the Warriors lose a player they're fine, if the Bulls lost Jordan they're barely making the playoffs.

They weren't stacked though, if the Warriors lose a player they're fine, if the Bulls lost Jordan they're barely making the playoffs.

There's precedent for that. After MJ retired the Bulls won 55 games in 1994. His supporting cast was better than you think.

I like Boogie, but I don’t really see him making them that much better. The Pelicans were better without him as a team, even after he was going nuts. They have enough shooters already, there’s only so many touches in a game. They should have a betting line on who has more techs, him or draymond.

NBA is sports entertainment.

I'll stick to watching sports thank you.

Hmm might as well bet a good amount of money right now on warriors winning it all.

Nevermind would probably have to bet like 100 thousand just to make 100 bucks with the odds they are gonna have with this team now. lmao

In related news, Walmart, GM, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Berkshire Hathaway, Facebook, Amazon, Intel, and Nintendo announced that they are going to merge in Q3 2018.

Tesla has protested the merger. With an ever-so-slight crooked grin at the press announcement, Trump's trade baron offered the olive branch to recognize the protest and block the merger if Elon can get the Model 3 production up to 4K/wk.

Back