Demetrious Johnson weighed the same as Cody Garbrandt in the cage at UFC 227.

As if fighters still can't gain more weight between then and stepping into the cage. It's really a simple thought, you do not know how much someone weighs unless you weigh them right as they get into the cage. It's so simple that you can't even deny it because it's 100% a fact. So trying to create a narrative on how much someone weighs inside the cage is pure speculation and anyone who tries to use that speculation as fact is a fool.
You're a village idiot who knows nothing about weight cutting. You gain your weight back within 24 hours. That's what the fighters weigh.

If you are expecting me to believe that between getting weighed that day and fighting they go to a buffet then you are the fool.

DJ weighed more than Crejudo. End of story. Based on that fact it's more likely DJ walked in heavier on fight night.

But let's not speculate.

DJ=142
Crejudo=141

These are facts. You're the one who doesn't want to stick to these facts yet speculate. Which brings you nowhere.

Sorry I'm not trying to derail the thread, but look at how little weight holland put on. That guy is a skinny MW, he needs to pack on mass for sure if he is going to be fighting guys the size of LHW's like santos. Sadly I think he is too tall and lanky to be a WW, it's either add mass or get overpowered.

I like the guy tho, hope he figures it out.

Anyone know what time they're weighed on fight day? None of the results other than Cody Garbrandt really surprise me. I always assume everyone is cutting about a minimum of 15lbs and know that some of them cut 20+. I'd like to see fight night weights back when iv's were allowed.
Yeah I am really surprised by the Cody and even MM numbers. The second weigh in being at a time when a few guys are not fully hydrated yet might explain it, or maybe MM had a giant meal or something lol. It does seem strange, but then again, Cody is a small guy.

DJ weighed 142 on fight day. That is a huge cut for FW. You're delusional.

If DJ was 142 in the cage he is walking around higher. That's a fact. Save your GQ articles where DJ tells us what we want to hear for your idiot followers. The commission put DJ at 142 on fight day. You can't compare that to fighters talking about their weight.

You have no stats on Joe B on fight day. Your just guessing at this point. Joe B looks much smaller than DJ on fight day.
You're assuming that everyone lies about their cage weight because it is convenient for you. DJ has said time and time again that he steps into the cage at his walk around weight. He has never weighed more than 143.

DJ chooses not to diet and just cuts more water. If he chose to diet he would cut maybe 5-10 lbs of water max.

Wow there are some pathetic haters on here. Mighty mouse has probably accomplished more then your whole bum family blood line. Stay salty, looks good on you.

If DJ weighed 142 on fight night you can guarantee he weighs more out of camp

Proof?

DJ=142 on fight day. That's a 17 pound cut. Huge for FW.

Crejudo weighed in less a 141.

DJ was bigger.

Those are the only facts that matter.
You don't understand weight cutting dude. They did not start their cuts at that weight. They rehydrated above what they cut from.

Khabib starts his cut at the high 160s (recorded by the commission over a week before the fight) but rehydrates to the mid 170s.

DJ and Henry both cut from the high 130s. They rehydrate to 140ish

You don't understand weight cutting dude. They did not start their cuts at that weight. They rehydrated above what they cut from.

Khabib starts his cut at the high 160s (recorded by the commission over a week before the fight) but rehydrates to the mid 170s.

DJ and Henry both cut from the high 130s. They rehydrate to 140ish
The fact you are making these crap points and not focusing on the fight day weight proves you know nothing about weight cutting. This is what the commission deemed responsible for fighter safety and you brush it off because it makes DJ look bad and doesn't fit your agenda.

You keep trying to make these weak side assumptions like they have merit but it's just noise to take the focus off what matters. DJ is a huge FW. According to the scale he was bigger than Crejudo.

DJ=142
Crejudo=141

Nothing else matters. What weight you start out from 8 weeks from camp doesn't matter. What weight you are at before cutting water doesn't matter. Your opinion doesn't matter. The only weight that matters is what they weighted the day of the fight. We have those numbers for fact. And you're doing everything you can to take the focus off those numbers because they make DJ's overall position look weak. He had everyone convinced he was a tiny FW... but the truth has come out.

You might as well talk about birds. That's the relevance you're bringing to this thread.

The fact you are making these crap points and not focusing on the fight day weight proves you know nothing about weight cutting. This is what the commission deemed responsible for fighter safety and you brush it off because it makes DJ look bad and doesn't fit your agenda.

You keep trying to make these weak side assumptions like they have merit but it's just noise to take the focus off what matters. DJ is a huge FW. According to the scale he was bigger than Crejudo.

DJ=142
Crejudo=141

Nothing else matters. What weight you start out from 8 weeks from camp doesn't matter. What weight you are at before cutting water doesn't matter. Your opinion doesn't matter. The only weight that matters is what they weighted the day of the fight. We have those numbers for fact. And you're doing everything you can to take the focus off those numbers because they make DJ's overall position look weak. He had everyone convinced he was a tiny FW... but the truth has come out.

You might as well talk about birds. That's the relevance you're bringing to this thread.
I haven't made a single assumption. I just follow DJ and Henry. I know that they aren't 141+ in camp. By fight week both say that they get down to the 130s. It is normal to put on extra weight after the cut.

Cejudo is not a big FLW. Neither is DJ. Both are on the smaller end of FLW cutting 13ish ibs. You'll see once more of these weights come in. Some of these guys are cutting way more.

The numbers match what DJ has reported for years. I have constantly addressed them. YOU are ignoring that they match up with DJ's claims. He says he comes into the cage around 140. There is no contradiction. He weighs what he says he weighs.

I haven't made a single assumption. I just follow DJ and Henry. I know that they aren't 141+ in camp. By fight week both say that they get down to the 130s. It is normal to put on extra weight after the cut.

Cejudo is not a big FLW. Neither is DJ. Both are on the smaller end of FLW cutting 13ish ibs. You'll see once more of these weights come in. Some of these guys are cutting way more.

The numbers match what DJ has reported for years. I have constantly addressed them. YOU are ignoring that they match up with DJ's claims. He says he comes into the cage around 140. There is no contradiction. He weighs what he says he weighs.
So DJ and Crejudo both came in over the 10% limit that is advised per weight class but they're both small?

You're an idiot.

Talk

So DJ and Crejudo both came in over the 10% limit that is advised per weight class but they're both small?

You're an idiot.
DJ and Henry are smaller than most of their comp. You have guys like Elliot who are decent sized BWs that cut to 125. The comission reported that Dodson cut from above 150.

They are not "tiny" but they are smaller than all the other big cutters at FLW.

DJ and Henry are smaller than most of their comp. You have guys like Elliot who are decent sized BWs that cut to 125. The comission reported that Dodson cut from above 150.

They are not "tiny" but they are smaller than all the other big cutters at FLW.
Lol. 2 examples that can't be confirmed per same day weigh-ins. This is why you can't be taken seriously. How many FW's does the UFC have under contract? 50?

Rumble Johnson cut to 170 but he loses his scratch. Elliot is no different. Crap example.

DJ is big cutting 17 pounds to make weight. Everything else coming from you is BS noise.

Keep deluding yourself thinking he's small. The commission proved otherwise. Which is their purpose.

You're a village idiot who knows nothing about weight cutting. You gain your weight back within 24 hours. That's what the fighters weigh.

If you are expecting me to believe that between getting weighed that day and fighting they go to a buffet then you are the fool.

DJ weighed more than Crejudo. End of story. Based on that fact it's more likely DJ walked in heavier on fight night.

But let's not speculate.

DJ=142
Crejudo=141

These are facts. You're the one who doesn't want to stick to these facts yet speculate. Which brings you nowhere.

So people's weight doesn't fluctuate at all through the day? We all weight exactly the same at every point in the day? You're the only one speculating here, you're using old data to support a claim because you can't understand one simple thing.

You, me, the commission, DJ, Henry, God, the President of Africa, NO ONE knows who weighed more in that cage that night because neither of them were weighed as they walked in the cage. You can't use old facts on something that constantly fluctuates through the day to use as fact when it's convenient to you to try and prove a point.

You don't understand that you simply can't prove your point, therefore it's impossible to say your point is a fact. There's nothing you can say or do to prove it either.

So people's weight doesn't fluctuate at all through the day? We all weight exactly the same at every point in the day? You're the only one speculating here, you're using old data to support a claim because you can't understand one simple thing.

You, me, the commission, DJ, Henry, God, the President of Africa, NO ONE knows who weighed more in that cage that night because neither of them were weighed as they walked in the cage. You can't use old facts on something that constantly fluctuates through the day to use as fact when it's convenient to you to try and prove a point.

You don't understand that you simply can't prove your point, therefore it's impossible to say your point is a fact. There's nothing you can say or do to prove it either.
Your words have zero weight. Pun intended.

DJ=142
Crejudo=141

Back