Demi Lovato Hospitalized for Heroin Overdose

Sorry to hear that no matter who the person and I hope she gets well soon.

I really like her - the sassy, sexy, thicc Latina that she is. She's pretty as hell; also a Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt. Her National Anthem to the Mayweather-McGregor fight was second to none. She belted it out so strong and really kicked ass.

Despite the shitty pop music in the world these days, some of her songs are quite bluesy, catchy, and melodic. I like her songs, Stone Cold Heart Attack and Sorry, not Sorry to name a few.

She seems to have that "young child star" curse.. 90% of them end up on drugs, for whatever reason.

Don't forget she's a legit Blue Belt so I really hope someone in the BJJ community (or anyone for that matter) reaches out to her.

Get well soon Demi!

I really hope someone in the BJJ community (or anyone for that matter) reaches out to her.
Yeah I don't think that will be a problem lol. That's like middle-aged men who drive around at midnight reaching out to scantily-dressed young women. They'll find each other.

That's a fat girl just screaming to get out dude. I guess you are the 22 year old incarnation of every miserable looking 36 year old dude I see with an "I ballooned up from a pseudo fat 150 to a bag of dog food 190 lb after a kid or 2" wife.

been there done that. Hope its a wake up call for her like it was for me

she might be a ho but im still pulling for her recovery. ive known at least 20 people under age 25 that have overdosed in the last few years, its insane

I OD'd at the ripe old age of 26. Crazy to think I almost went out so young. It would have been a complete and absolute shock to my family as they had no idea. I was truly gone, no heartbeat no breathing, liver and kidney failure etc. Dumb luck that I'm still here because someone found me that had no reason showing up that day. Had a bruise on a sternum for 6+ months that was from the medical heros giving me chest compression so hard since my heart wasnt beating.

I'd really love to meet the people that saved me one day...like the guy that beat up my chest in the ambulance and the doctors too. I'd love to show them that their heroic efforts arent always wasted and some people due truly appreciate the second chance theyve been given.

I got prescribed Tramadol for a very mild cellulitis in my hand.

I was real excited to finally try these infamous opiates... man what a disappointment. Didn't feel jack shit. And I'm not a big druggie, either. The very occasional weed is as far as I've gone.
Tramadol is some fake bullshit. Someone going through severe opiate withdrawal wouldnt even bother taking those to curb it.

Get well soon, babe.

demi-lovato-performs-at-a-concert-in-newark-7-12-2016_1.jpg

Demi-Lovato-Nude-Naked.jpg

demi-lovato-leaked-nudes-03.jpg

Demi-Lovato-Ass-1.jpg

{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}
The ass in that top pic looks out of shape. Not my thing, but I can’t fault dudes for liking what they like. However, that face looks pretty phenomenal with no make-up.

Tramadol is some fake bullshit. Someone going through severe opiate withdrawal wouldnt even bother taking those to curb it.
Meh, having had much experience with this, unfortunately, I would eat them during withdrawal. It wouldn’t make me feel good, but still less bad, which is something.
On the other hand, when I was new to opiates, I did think tramadol felt really good. There’s a line somewhere there, toward the beginning (for me it was snorting the 30mg oxys), where once you do some real opiates, then tramadol ain’t getting you high ever again.

Meh, having had much experience with this, unfortunately, I would eat them during withdrawal. It wouldn’t make me feel good, but still less bad, which is something.
On the other hand, when I was new to opiates, I did think tramadol felt really good. There’s a line somewhere there, toward the beginning (for me it was snorting the 30mg oxys), where once you do some real opiates, then tramadol ain’t getting you high ever again.
I have a percocet script, and just take halves about 5 or 6 times times daily, depending on my pain. I might take a full one at times, but given such a small dose, I always get a tiny/pleasant buzz, goes great with coffee. I can take them anytime and feel perfect.

I once was given either 30 or 50mg (can't recall) oxy's by accident at the pharmacy. I took one just see how it would feel. I felt so nauseous, was basically drooling on myself all night. I had no balance, even 24 hours later lol. Did you work your way up to those? How the hell did you handle that. Even 10mg oxy's make me nauseous. My doc tried to give me those instead, then shitty tramadol at one point, that stuff is terrible. I felt like I was crawling out of my skin.

I have a percocet script, and just take halves about 5 or 6 times times daily, depending on my pain. I might take a full one at times, but given such a small dose, I always get a tiny/pleasant buzz, goes great with coffee. I can take them anytime and feel perfect.

I once was given either 30 or 50mg (can't recall) oxy's by accident at the pharmacy. I took one just see how it would feel. I felt so nauseous, was basically drooling on myself all night. I had no balance, even 24 hours later lol. Did you work your way up to those? How the hell did you handle that. Even 10mg oxy's make me nauseous. My doc tried to give me those instead, then shitty tramadol at one point, that stuff is terrible. I felt like I was crawling out of my skin.
I hate being “that guy”. There is a solid percentage of the population that doesn’t get a kick out of that feeling. I’ve had everyone from my dad to my best friend ask me “how do you get addicted to this, I feel like shit on it?” But for the people that enjoy the feeling... there really isn’t anything better. It’s why we seem pathetic, why we throw our whole lives away to chase that feeling. I just want to feel that way again, even if for just a passing moment.
I think you’re fortunate, loving opiates is not a great way to navigate through life

I hate being “that guy”. There is a solid percentage of the population that doesn’t get a kick out of that feeling. I’ve had everyone from my dad to my best friend ask me “how do you get addicted to this, I feel like shit on it?” But for the people that enjoy the feeling... there really isn’t anything better. It’s why we seem pathetic, why we throw our whole lives away to chase that feeling. I just want to feel that way again, even if for just a passing moment.
I think you’re fortunate, loving opiates is not a great way to navigate through life

One of my best friends for a long time was heavily addicted to opiates. I caught him stealing from me, that was terrible. I love the little buzz I get, but because of the acetaminophen in it, taking more than two is really hard on the stomach, pretty much a deterrent to taking more in itself. I eventually found that half a tablet felt best, and did enough to curb pain. He was all about the big doses though, which is why he liked the pure oxy's. It ruined his life, and our friendship.

When I first started taking them, my pain was pretty severe, so i took two tablets at a time. I got mono a few months later, and couldn't hold anything down. I went through crazy withdrawal, scared the shit out of me. I can only imagine what that's like for you, going from 30mg to nothing. I hope you were able to get off them permanently.

Back