Democrat Appears to win reount in Virginia House Race by 1 vote.

This would be highly unfortunate and only just a little bit really fucking funny.

The good book says that some things MUST happen. Even so, Amen.

FYI: I'm not getting lit until the Senate vote tonight. I suggest that all of you get your drug of choice and brace yourselves for the shock and awe.

head_explosion.jpg
Are you not able to recognize how manic you are?

Are you not able to recognize how manic you are?

I can. If you knew what manic looked like for me, you would be scared and so would I.

I'm in a low Earth orbit.

I can. If you knew what manic looked like for me, you would be scared and so would I.

I'm in a low Earth orbit.

I asked you to provide sources to back up your claims.

You respond with telling me I'm standing behind shadows and that I can't actually see them. Thereby proclaiming yourself to be, presumably, enlightened enough to see them.

This is all silliness. Do you just believe anything you see, without evidence, and adapt that into your beliefs? That's a sure fire way to end up in an insane asylum and/or driving yourself mad.

Someone clearly hasn't taken their meds...

Someone clearly hasn't taken their meds...

You mean that some people will need meds when I get done with them. I got a short sword in each hand and another one comes out of my mouth.

Actually, you duders are pretty cool. Not too many people can hang, so I hope you are enjoying this as much as me.

51b857cb36c7a60202.jpg

I didn't like either of them. Dead tree stump mon.

People were bussed in from adjacent states. It's common knowledge to those who can step out from behind their own shadows. You should try it.
Jones won by 20000 votes, so you figured at least 21000 people bused in. Average bus holds 40 people, which means at least 525 buses. I am sure that you would rent them , because I doubt somebody has that many buses just lying around doing nothing. Somebody would have seen a convoy of buses coming into Alabama, unless they bused iN Romulans.
Romulans have a cloaking device, so they cloaked the buses so nobody would see them. Statutory Roy lost because of Aliens
tasha%20romulan.JPG

Jones won by 20000 votes, so you figured at least 21000 people bused in. Average bus holds 40 people, which means at least 525 buses. I am sure that you would rent them , because I doubt somebody has that many buses just lying around doing nothing. Somebody would have seen a convoy of buses coming into Alabama, unless they bused iN Romulans.
Romulans have a cloaking device, so they cloaked the buses so nobody would see them. Statutory Roy lost because of Aliens
tasha%20romulan.JPG

I only cited the most obvious of the abuses. Q says it like it is every time. 100% track record so far.

I like Klingons better than Romulans.

Conservatives btfo again! Suck it snowflakes!

lkUXBT2.jpg

That 15 vote swing is what really stands out to me. I wonder how many other swing states will see changes in their state legislatures over the next couple of years.

That 15 vote swing is what really stands out to me. I wonder how many other swing states will see changes in their state legislatures over the next couple of years.

Couple of years? Dude the apocalypse main event will be over before the end of 2017 and the encore by Feb. 14 of 2018.

Back