Democrat Congresswoman Calls Millions Of Americans "Domestic Security Threats"

Funding manufacturers who promote violence for profit is bad, yes.

I don't know what you don't understand.

If there were no NRA you'd buy a gun?

Nothing promotes violence for profit quite like free speech. I certainly wouldn't use that to deny myself the right. Go get yourself a handgun. Hit the range once a week for a couple months. Then tell me it isn't awesome. :cool:

If there were no NRA you'd buy a gun?

Nothing promotes violence for profit quite like free speech. I certainly wouldn't use that to deny myself the right. Go get yourself a handgun. Hit the range once a week for a couple months. Then tell me it isn't awesome. :cool:
As if he'd ever buy a gun in the first place.

I love the second amendment. That said, fuck the NRA.

Funding manufacturers who promote violence for profit is bad, yes.

I don't know what you don't understand.

Funding manufacturers who promote violence? Who does this and who are these manufacturers?

As a dealer and lifetime NRA member I guess I promote violence now too?

If gun rights help keep tyranny at bay then I think they help my personal freedom and protect me.

The right to have an armed militia also protects against threats both foreign and domestic. This also helps give me individual protection.

Furthermore, in practice gun rights let citizens protect themselves on an individual basis everyday.

How can anyone be against any of this?
It's "well regulated" militia.

What bearing does that have on the second amendment not being written for your individual protection?

It has been ruled that it includes protection by the supreme court, how thick are you

I love the second amendment.
Sure you do.

That said, fuck the NRA.
WatchOutGuys.png

By "security threat" she means that someone has the ability to resist her tyrannical power.

Liberals are trying to create chaos and stoke violence against people on the right. That's why they promote the race and gender narratives that they do and give violent animals from politically approved groups a free pass.

They also can't have a political opposition that has the will and the ability to defend itself or far worse actively resist them. So they will do everything they can to disarm us both psychologically and physically. The goal is to cripple us with doubt, guilt, and fear and take away all means of self defense so they have a free hand to rule us with an iron fist.

A Democratic congresswoman from New York on Thursday night accused the National Rifle Association and its spokeswoman of being "domestic threats" to the security of the United States.

Rep. Kathleen Rice took aim at the NRA and syndicated talk radio host Dana Loesch on Twitter, writing that "we can't ignore" the threats they pose under President Donald Trump.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/10/kathleen-rice-nra-dana-loesch-threats-national-sec/

Democrats in this country continuing to demonize gun owners while knowing fuck all about them outside of what the New York Times tells you about them. Most people don't even know, the NRA gets more than half of it's funding from Members (aka American Citizens). Funny, Democrats wouldn't never make a statement like this against Islam, and foreign gang affiliates, that actually torture and murder but as long as keep the narrative that white gun owners are the problem, it's all good.

We as a country are creeping closer and closer to a less democratic government. Not just Trump but the last 17 years worth of Presidents. Our institutions and open/free society are being picked away, president by president.

It makes it difficult for me to even want to purchase a firearm knowing it's going to the manufacturers that are funding them.
If that is your personal ethical concern, then might I suggest an alternative:

The Mosin-Nagant is a rugged, reliable rifle that was built by the Soviet Union (almost 37 million!), and to a lesser extent, the Communist Chinese.

Its round (7.62x54R) is an extremely powerful and hard-hitting cartridge, very similar to 7.62x51 N.A.T.O.

If you also have an ethical concern with purchasing such a weapon from a gun dealer, nearly any pawn shop that sells guns will almost surely have a Mosin-Nagant. The money that you spend there has a greater likelihood of being loaned to poor and working people.

I have three friends who all own a Mosin-Nagat, the prices ranged from $170-$215. Depending on your location (as far as I know, this rifle is still New York and California legal), you shouldn't have to pay more than $250 for the more common variants of this rifle.

If you want to go this far, you can even Source the ammunition without giving any money to gun manufacturers or gun dealers. The Soviet Union manufactured "Spam cans" that contained 440 rounds of ammunition.

A link for reference:
http://www.bulkammo.com/bulk-7-62x54r-ammo-762x54r149grfmjbtrussiansilver-440

These can be sourced from Individual collectors via gun shows, or Internet auctions.

Now you don't have an excuse anymore lol. Pick yourself up some soviet-era military surplus firearms, and meet us all down at the range for a fun afternoon!

Back