Democratic Senators Calling For Trump's Resignation

No, you liberals still don't get you're wrong in two ways.

One, the dates never happened. The 'accusers' haven't supplied any verifiable proof the dates took place. No photos, no witnesses that they were together.

Two, even if the dates did happen, they were legal.

But the number of accusers that say he dated him when they were above the age of consent are constantly thrown into the two accusers that claim they dated him when they were 15 and 14 years old, one with no evidence and the other with evidence that was forged.

This is a classic example of liberals leaving out key details in your argument, and when you're called out on it you keep repeating it anyway.

Your narriative is more important to you than the truth.

He says, while obfuscating for candidate for Senate that dated high school girls well into his 30s, wants to get rid of Constitutional Amendments, and has a Jew lawyer!

It's only about the narrative and nothing to do with the guy being an obvious piece of shit, you're right.

Where is the physical evidence of Al Franken doing anything?

al-franken.jpg

Its like you libs have no idea this photo exists.

It seems that we are constructing new sexual norms in all of the West, only so that one political side (Democrats) can win a temporary political victory over Donald Trump and the Republicans.

That doesn't sound like it could back-fire at all.

Russia investigation taking too long and not producing the results they want? Go back to the allegations that didn't succeed at derailing him during the campaign. Poor dopey democrats. They best pray Moore loses tonight

al-franken.jpg

Its like you libs have no idea this photo exists.

You yourself admitted in this thread that the photo doesn't mean shit.

He apologized to that woman and the apology was accepted by that woman.

Why do you get to be more offended than the victim?

There is audio recording of the President admitting he likes to grab women by the pussy.

Why should Al Franken have to resign over that picture, but Trump not have to resign over the recording?

You yourself admitted in this thread that the photo doesn't mean shit.

He apologized to that woman and the apology was accepted by that woman.

Why do you get to be more offended than the victim?

There is audio recording of the President admitting he likes to grab women by the pussy.

Theres audio of him boasting about the idea that hes so powerful that he can get away with such behavior. I mean, its not like hes ever boasted about things that didn't happen or embellished...Nah, he never does that ;) It isn't the same as a photo showing him engaged in such behavior. Franken got caught slippin, get over it!

Theres audio of him boasting about the idea that hes so powerful that he can get away with such behavior. I mean, its not like hes ever boasted about things that didn't happen or embellished...Nah, he never does that ;) It isn't the same as a photo showing him engaged in such behavior. Franken got caught slippin, get over it!
<TrumpWrong1>

You are so dumb you don't even know what consistency means here.

Donald Trump is going to jail one way or another. It's inevitable.
I literally can't see how this would happen, except in your dreams.

Go to jail for what? What crime has he committed?

Frank Luntz think you guys are retarded..

Frank Luntz.

I literally can't see how this would happen, except in your dreams.

Go to jail for what? What crime has he committed?

Why are you defending him? Do you not watch the news?

I think at this point @waiguoren is just sort of trolling because he's too much of a child to admit he's wrong about something on the internet to total strangers.

I pay careful attention to the news. Your responding to a question with another question is noted.

Back