Democratic Senators Calling For Trump's Resignation

You yourself admitted in this thread that the photo doesn't mean shit.
You asked for physical evidence, I provided photographic proof.

Suck on that.

He apologized to that woman and the apology was accepted by that woman.
Just like Bill Clinton, you refer to her as 'that woman.' Very sexist.

So, why did Franken apologize if he didn't commit the act?

OH WAIT, there's photographic proof he committed the act!

That's the focus point, he committed sexual assault on a unconcious woman.

No apology or acceptance of that apology changes that fact.

Why do you get to be more offended than the victim?
Me? Who cares about me or you in this debate. What does matter is the double-standard in the two cases, between Franken and Moore.

There is audio recording of the President admitting he likes to grab women by the pussy.
You haven't listened to the recording in a while, have you?

Tell me when he said "I like to grab them by the pussy."

Why should Al Franken have to resign over that picture, but Trump not have to resign over the recording?
Two more reasons, in addition to the fact he never said he like to grab them by the pussy.

One, Trump's words are words, and Franken's actions are actions. We all know actions speak louder than words.

Two, but Trump's words do speak, and the nation heard his words before we elected him.

Do you think Minnesota voters would have elected him if that photo was public knowledge?

Suck on that.

Me? Who cares about me or you in this debate. What does matter is the double-standard in the two cases, between Franken and Moore.

Two more reasons, in addition to the fact he never said he like to grab them by the pussy.

One, Trump's words are words, and Franken's actions are actions. We all know actions speak louder than words.

Two, but Trump's words do speak, and the nation heard his words before we elected him.

Do you think Minnesota voters would have elected him if that photo was public knowledge?

Ugh, you're so boring.

ITT we learned not to let Trump supporters near your 16 year olds.

Concession Accepted.

You talk about double standards while defending a man who tried to fuck high school girls in his 30s as a state official and comparing him to a comedian being accused of kissing girls that thought he was unattractive.

How the fuck can I even talk to you? There is no point, you're too far gone.

Last edited:
You talk about double standards while defending a man who tried to fuck high school girls in his 30s as a state official and comparing him to a comedian being accused of kissing girls that thought he was unattractive.

How the fuck can I even talk to you? There is no point, you're too far gone.

Its funny how you used the two words 'try to' in Moore's case, yet used the word 'accused' in Franken's case.

Yet, its known Moore has only been 'accused,' and Franken has not only 'tried to,' but succeeded in kissing a woman against her will, and groped her while she was unconcious.

I only wish I could hear your defense of Franken if there were mere accusations, and photographic proof of Moore.

Its funny how you used the two words 'try to' in Moore's case, yet used the word 'accused' in Franken's case.

Yet, its known Moore has only been 'accused,' and Franken has not only 'tried to,' but succeeded in kissing a woman against her will, and groped her while she was unconcious.

I only wish I could hear your defense of Franken if there were mere accusations, and photographic proof of Moore.

There are only accusations left against Franken, the picture is nothing and he apologized for it.

Moore dated high school girls while he worked for the state.

If Moore wins, Franken keeps his seat, deal?
I have no power over whether or not Franken keeps his seat. You need to talk to Franken's quick-to-fold "comrades" in Congress.

Suck on that.

Whhhooooooooo! You are on fire tonight!

Back