Democratic Strategy for Generating "Blue Wave" Hype: DO NOT POLL inconvenient races?

I will believe the blue wave when I see it. Max one house changes colour, IMO.

The Conservative dominated media is helping ferment a level of confidence among Democrat voters based on misinformation, like they did in 2016, because Republicans can't win if all the Democrats actually turn up to vote.
Nice preemptive excuse making.

<seedat>

He's just russlin questions
PowerlessUnitedCaracal-small.gif

giphy.gif

^^^ NPC—can’t meme

The huge majority of these public polls are conducted by independent outfits and not the Democratic party. Pollsters only have finite resources to spend on individual races and races that are not competitive for some reason or races in places that don't attract much public attention don't get polled as often. That's why you don't see polls very often for the races you cited so you can now come up with another lamebrain conspiracy theory.

Hahaha who are you trying to kid.

These polls are often done carefully to produce misleading results.

"Independent", ya no such thing anymore. Pretty much everyone and their dog have chosen sides by now.

giphy.gif

Conservative biased....media

I don’t even know what to say to that man

FOX news regularly gets more ratings than the other networks combined.

Talk radio is also dominated by conservatives.

I know they've created a narrative that you believe, it's just not true.

FOX news regularly gets more ratings than the other networks combined.

Talk radio is also dominated by conservatives.

I know they've created a narrative that you believe, it's just not true.

Narrative? I must not be paying attention to the right news outlets because I find this comment completely false

Narrative? I must not be paying attention to the right news outlets because I find this comment completely false

How does the media have a left wing bias when conservative news outlets have the highest ratings for years?

So.. we’re back to trusting polls again..?

trump fans still pretending he didn't lose the popular vote by almost 3%

Hahaha who are you trying to kid.

These polls are often done carefully to produce misleading results.

"Independent", ya no such thing anymore. Pretty much everyone and their dog have chosen sides by now.
Of course polls are done carefully to produce misleading results. It not like their reputation or livelihood depends on producing accurate polling or anything!!<36><36>

Back