Democratic Strategy for Generating "Blue Wave" Hype: DO NOT POLL inconvenient races?

Well, I just clicked on your first link - "2016 Michigan Polls", and unless I'm reading it wrong, it seems about half of them were Fox news polls. I didn't bother vetting the other polling organizations, but on the surface, this doesn't seem to fit with your overall theory.

What was my "overall theory?" Read the OP.

lol remember when he said Hillary would beat Trump by over 250 electoral votes?

I wasn't around, but it sounds like something he'd say. He is just a mindless NPC after all.
17NPC-facebookJumbo.jpg

So you support getting rid of the electoral college?

What? I just said the electoral college prevents -what amounts to a handful of counties- deciding the election. Why would I want that abolished?

I was showing that poster how dumb it would be if these places alone would account for everyone in the nation

What? I just said the electoral college prevents -what amounts to a handful of counties- deciding the election. Why would I want that abolished?

I was showing that poster how dumb it would be if these places alone would account for everyone in the nation
Remember, the Electoral College is racist.

Remember, the Electoral College is racist.

Oh shit......wait we can be 1/1024 whatever we want now so the electoral college is good every one is Native American/Black/Latino/Gay/Trans....

Does your wife know you have an alt account @Hunter Simpson ? I love HST and Simpsons but c’mon.
Any similarities are strictly coincidental. I don't do alt accounts nor do I misrepresent myself on the internet. And if you read our post histories, there are many differences [edit, correction: similarities], but there are also many clearly distinguishing qualities. Like I have posted pics on more than one occasion. And whatever else positive or otherwise one might say about @HomerThompson, I don't think he has my way with words, if I may be so bold.

So, pick another schitck right quick, fuckstick.

Last edited:
Any similarities are strictly coincidental. I don't do alt accounts nor do I misrepresent myself on the internet. And if you read our post histories, there are many differences, but there are also many clearly distinguishing qualities. Like I have posted pics on more than one occasion. And whatever else positive or otherwise one might say about @HomerThompson, I don't think he has my way with words, if I may be so bold.

So, pick another schitck right quick, fuckstick.

I wasn’t insinuating that you were Homer, obviously because he doesn’t have a wife. I thought you were someone else’s alt account.

The margin of error is supposed to account for minor inaccuracies, dum dum. A result outside the MOE means the poll was dead wrong. Doesn't matter that it was only .3% dead wrong. But since you're such a rational guy, try these out:
I just linked you to a total of 47 polls in 3 states from the 2016 election, all outside of the margin of error. Many of the polls I linked were egregiously outside the MOE (some by a margin which doubled or tripled the MOE).
You have been debunked.

Um... you do realize a majority of the polls listed weren't even taken the same month/week of the election.

The ones that are accurate were taken the week of/before the election.

You're being disingenuous, as usual.

Um... you do realize a majority of the polls listed weren't even taken the same month/week of the election.

The ones that are accurate were taken the week of/before the election.

You're being disingenuous, as usual.

If you click the links, you’ll see that it actually lists the last 4 or 5 polls for each race, all of which were taken in the month/weeks before the 2016 election. So that’s 14 timely polls, only 3 of which were within the MOE. Can you ever just admit you’re wrong?

Anyway, if you refer back to the OP, you’ll see that you’ve essentially conceded my point regarding the absence of recent polls in certain high profile races. Any months-old polls which shows Dems leading in close races cannot be trusted. There is little empirical reason to think those races “lean Democrat.” The only remaining question is whether this conspicuous absence of polls is deliberate. I’ve argued that it is—it’s a shortsighted way of generating Democratic enthusiasm. Thanks.

The Conservative dominated media is helping ferment a level of confidence among Democrat voters based on misinformation, like they did in 2016, because Republicans can't win if all the Democrats actually turn up to vote.
Foment*

Ps i feel sorry for you.

This is what a "blue wave" looks like for the 2018 election results.
DraQa-cWwAAJhXR.jpg

The Conservative dominated media is helping ferment a level of confidence among Democrat voters based on misinformation, like they did in 2016, because Republicans can't win if all the Democrats actually turn up to vote.

*foment

Back