Democrats have Flipped 42 red seats under Trump. It is a New York State of mind.

Or maybe Obama just really sucked...have you ever thought about that?

Where I'm from, lowering unemployment, insuring millions of Americans with health care, killing bin laden, saving the us auto makers, halting Iran's nuclear weapons program etc is good. A guy who sucks would be a guy who golfs constantly and gives billion dollar corps lower tax rates than middle class americans.

Ya we're all wondering that lol

Heretic be like

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA.........
1qy60eS.gif

Where I'm from, lowering unemployment, insuring millions of Americans with health care, killing bin laden, saving the us auto makers, halting Iran's nuclear weapons program etc is good. A guy who sucks would be a guy who golfs constantly and gives billion dollar corps lower tax rates than middle class americans.
I'm blue collar....I got a tax break because of the tax cuts so I already know you are lying.

Pfft....LOL.

What did I say that was wrong exactly? The only one that even tried to address my statement was @Rational Poster (kudos). The rest of the Liberal circle jerk brigade just got immediately triggered, said nothing about the topic, and proceeded with the old:

"You're stupid!"

"Yeah! Shut up, Heretic!"

"BTFO!"

*like*, *like*, *like*, *like*...

Yeah, you guys really told me. I'm so humiliated. ROFL. You fuckin' dorks.
Another HurrytickVD meltdown.

Holy shit that was hard to get through. I almost feel bad for @HereticBD , LOL! Was getting pretty bad secondhand embarrassment.

Holy shit that was hard to get through. I almost feel bad for @HereticBD , LOL! Was getting pretty bad secondhand embarrassment.

Worst of them all. Some OT nobody, comin' in for the likes. Yeesh. It doesn't get anymore pathetic than that.

Worst of them all. Some OT nobody, comin' in for the likes. Yeesh. It doesn't get anymore pathetic than that.
Still rustled over "likes"

<{MingNope}>

You guys really did a number on ol Herey here. I legit feel bad, LOL!

Still rustled over "likes"

<{MingNope}>

You guys really did a number on ol Herey here. I legit feel bad, LOL!
I wonder if the likes I just gave you will set him off again.

Actually do kinda feel bad for @HereticBD tho. Been getting regular smashings for a while now :(

Pathetic is a cucknadian so rustled by two of the three major political parties being run a far left nu male and a liberal sikh that he rushes to a karate forum to cheerlead the retard leader of another country.

Back