Democrats have Flipped 42 red seats under Trump. It is a New York State of mind.

My favorite part of the new tax plan is the right no longer cares about deficits as long as their donors pay less taxes. 8 years of Obama every other word out of the rights mouth was deficit.
What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.
The right had lost it's soul

09e345f9bd9aaeff4d090656a9f4d0ac

I wouldnt doubt it if Pelosi pulled out an AR with a bump stock and mowed down Trump. She hates his ass so bad, she gets numb talking about him.

<Dany07>

You understand that these have mostly been special elections mostly?

Trump hasn't had the opportunity to lose as many seats as Obama had to chance to lose yet because the midterms haven't happened yet.

You can't look at it proportionally, only examine the trend at this point.

Republicans are losing seats that Trump won by 10 or more points to Democrats that Democrats haven't won in 30 years or more.
What are your midterm predictions?

Probably because this year supporting pedophiles for public office and lying about, well - everything, has been the Republican platform.

The Republican platform was America first and that upset many.

Help show how many people in America hate the idea of America first and now many don't even identify as American.

Too many people in America who don't identityas one

What are your midterm predictions?

If the stock market continues with such volatility, or worse, it turns into a significant downturn, I don't think it'll end well for Republicans.

Lot of people grumbling about their 401k yesterday, at that was just at my job.

If the stock market continues with such volatility, or worse, it turns into a significant downturn, I don't think it'll end well for Republicans.

How big will the Democratic wave be?

The Republican platform was America first and that upset many.

Help show how many people in America hate the idea of America first and now many don't even identify as American.

Too many people in America who don't identityas one

Republican platform is about making rich people richer and poking everyone else in the eye with the stick.

You just happen to be too dumb to realize getting poked in the eye with a stick hurts. "But we have the best sticks! MAGA!"

Republican platform is about making rich people richer and poking everyone else in the eye with the stick.

You just happen to be too dumb to realize getting poked in the eye with a stick hurts. "But we have the best sticks! MAGA!"

But if you go to the other side you are Shoulder to shoulder with antifa, blm, lgbq, Muslims, illegals.

Last election democrats made sure that was their target audience. And they are fighting for them stronger then ever.

Will even shut down the government in the name of illegals. Historic liberalism

How big will the Democratic wave be?

Well they won another special election, gaining over 30 points since the general election.

They're going to pick up seats that's for sure. How many? No idea I'm not nostradamus.

Back