Democrats have Flipped 42 red seats under Trump. It is a New York State of mind.

The Republican platform was America first and that upset many.

Help show how many people in America hate the idea of America first and now many don't even identify as American.

Too many people in America who don't identityas one

Recently it seems that the Republican platform is to spend money we don't have to give benefits to the people who vote for us or give us money. Before the election Trump criticized Obama for running the debt up towards the $24 trillion "point of no return," but has signed bills sent to him by a Republican controlled congress that increase deficit such that the $24 trillion will likely be reached while he is in office. During his campaign he pledged not to touch entitlement programs which are our biggest expense so it is clear he doesn't care and I;ll be shocked if the Republicans in congress do anything. It seems that we are always one election away from making the hard choices.

Recently it seems that the Republican platform is to spend money we don't have to give benefits to the people who vote for us or give us money. Before the election Trump criticized Obama for running the debt up towards the $24 trillion "point of no return," but has signed bills sent to him by a Republican controlled congress that increase deficit such that the $24 trillion will likely be reached while he is in office. During his campaign he pledged not to touch entitlement programs which are our biggest expense so it is clear he doesn't care and I;ll be shocked if the Republicans in congress do anything. It seems that we are always one election away from making the hard choices.

More powerful then the president, the big big wigs want to run the debt as high as possible in order to default on China and start a new currency and war with the Chinese

It really doesn't matter. Trump's approval rating is climbing by the day and the Democrats don't have a candidate that could ever beat him. Mid terms might flip (although I actually think the blue wave will turn out to be maybe a light drizzle) but Trump is here for at least eight years and 36 seats won't change that.

It really doesn't matter. Trump's approval rating is climbing by the day and the Democrats don't have a candidate that could ever beat him. Mid terms might flip (although I actually think the blue wave will turn out to be maybe a light drizzle) but Trump is here for at least eight years and 36 seats won't change that.

Ladies and gentleman... meet delusion

Well, not great but I went to school in Florida and then Washington State primarily.
I was just curious if they ever mentioned the 22nd amendment. Sometimes schools- or presidents for that matter- get bogged down in the first ten.

I was just curious if they ever mentioned the 22nd amendment. Sometimes schools- or presidents for that matter- get bogged down in the first ten.
They did mention that one and the 25th. You know just because Donald isn't president in nine years doesn't mean a Trump won't be. He has several children...

They did mention that one and the 25th. You know just because Donald isn't president in nine years doesn't mean a Trump won't be. He has several children...
Was gonna reply to this, but you know, I just don't want to invest any of my time into helping you save face for a Trumper throwaway derp line.

Was gonna reply to this, but you know, I just don't want to invest any of my time into helping you save face for a Trumper throwaway derp line.
I see what you mean. I did originally mean that Trump could serve 12 years given his popularity and fit and yes, I am well aware of the two term limit. But these are new times, as I see it. However, as unlikely as three terms seems that doesn't remove the very good chance of a Don Jr. presidency.

I see what you mean. I did originally mean that Trump could serve 12 years given his popularity and fit and yes, I am well aware of the two term limit. But these are new times, as I see it. However, as unlikely as three terms seems that doesn't remove the very good chance of a Don Jr. presidency.

Trump has no chance of three terms since Obama is gonna use his Illuminati armies to take over, grant himself a third term and lock Trump in one of his FEMA camps under a Texas Walmart.

are you gunning for next months award?

Lol. Full fucking retard.

Back