Democrats have Flipped 42 red seats under Trump. It is a New York State of mind.

I wonder what would happen if you engage in a conversation here instead of just labelling me stupid and hurling hurtful insults at me. My best guess would be something more productive than this.

You think Trump should have three terms. There is no point to engaging you in anything.

You think Trump should have three terms. There is no point to engaging you in anything.
If you could find an instance of me ever saying such a thing I would be shocked. I don't think anyone should have three terms.

If you could find an instance of me ever saying such a thing I would be shocked. I don't think anyone should have three terms.

I did originally mean that Trump could serve 12 years given his popularity and fit and yes, I am well aware of the two term limit.[\quote]

your quote
could
ko͝od,kəd/
verb
  1. past of can1.
    • used to indicate possibility.
      "they could be right"

should
SHo͝od,SHəd/
verb
  1. 1.
    used to indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions.
    "he should have been careful"

could
ko͝od,kəd/
verb
  1. past of can1.
    • used to indicate possibility.
      "they could be right"

should
SHo͝od,SHəd/
verb
  1. 1.
    used to indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions.
    "he should have been careful"

If you think Trump is physically fit enough to serve 12 years then I have a bridge to sell you.

I'll clarify. If you think that Donald Trump Jr. - A deformed gremlin mongoloid who has never done shit in his worthless life, will get elected president - You Sir, are a fucking retard.
Thank you for clarifying. That would be a valid argument if people didn't say the same thing about his father and look where he is now.
If you think Trump is physically fit enough to serve 12 years then I have a bridge to sell you.
That's a fair point given his age.

So, now you've just resorted to delusional ramblings as an argument?

Don't worry, I'm sure your boyfriends will be in here to give you a few likes for that nonsensical post.

"Heretic BTFO again!!!"
If the shoe fits

Another GOP seat flipped.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-wife-loses-bid-replace-lawmaker-shot-self-005949132--election.html

So much winning since Baldy was elected.
The right was known as running on morality and no deficits. President is a serial adulterer and the last budget adds to the deficit. The midterms could get ugly.
On the one hand, this was a bit of a swing district - Belcher held the seat previously, lost it narrowly to Johnson, and his wife is a foot-in-mouther. (understandably, after her husband shot himself).

man I hope they vote that dumbass out in 2020 and we can finally stop listening to what trump supporters have to say

On the one hand, this was a bit of a swing district - Belcher held the seat previously, lost it narrowly to Johnson, and his wife is a foot-in-mouther. (understandably, after her husband shot himself).
Belcher(The Dem) got 68% of the vote, this after Trump got 72% against Shillary.

man I hope they vote that dumbass out in 2020 and we can finally stop listening to what trump supporters have to say
They represent the new American: whiny and sensitive, unable to handle criticism, and disinterested in much that can't be read in a tweet

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-wife-loses-bid-replace-lawmaker-shot-self-005949132--election.html

The right was known as running on morality and no deficits. President is a serial adulterer and the last budget adds to the deficit. The midterms could get ugly.
linda-belcher-evil-laugh-gif.gif

UPDATE

Linda Belcher, a Democrat, won the special election for Kentucky's House District 49 on Tuesday with 3,386 votes. Rebecca Johnson, a Republican, received 1,561 votes, according to official results from Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes.

This was in a district where Trump won 72% of the vote. I can't wait to see the shellacking the republicans receive later this year. Trump's rating fell to 37% btw lol

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/kentucky-linda-belcher-trump/index.html

Another one. Dems showing up at local elections is a good sign.

damm libruls, appealing to voters interests in that sneaky way they have
bk5880a88e.jpg

So the winner of this race replaced her own dead husband back in '08, loses to this woman's husband in '16, then he dies, and she beats his widow in a special election. Odd, but Kentucky.

I see what you mean. I did originally mean that Trump could serve 12 years given his popularity and fit and yes, I am well aware of the two term limit. But these are new times, as I see it. However, as unlikely as three terms seems that doesn't remove the very good chance of a Don Jr. presidency.
straitjacket-o.gif

Back