Democrats have Flipped 42 red seats under Trump. It is a New York State of mind.

But if you go to the other side you are Shoulder to shoulder with antifa, blm, lgbq, Muslims, illegals.

Last election democrats made sure that was their target audience. And they are fighting for them stronger then ever.

Will even shut down the government in the name of illegals. Historic liberalism

lol about government shut down. Republican strategy under Obama was to take their ball and go home. But I'm sure you were cool with their shut downs huh?

and LOL at shoulder to shoulder with antifa, blm etc. There's literally a Nazi running for a seat in IL as Republican. You guys are so dishonest and disingenuous it actually starts to get really sad.

Well the won another special election, gaining over 30 points since the general election.

They're going to pick up seats that's for sure. How many? No idea I'm not nostradamus.
Do you think they will take the House/Senate?

Do you think they will take the House/Senate?

I think it's more likely they'll take the house than the senate, but both are pretty much longshots this early.

Combination of anti-Trumpism and the fact that the Republican house reps are some of the most shit tier politicians we've ever had serve in our history isn't going to do them any favors.

lol about government shut down. Republican strategy under Obama was to take their ball and go home. But I'm sure you were cool with their shut downs huh?

and LOL at shoulder to shoulder with antifa, blm etc. There's literally a Nazi running for a seat in IL as Republican. You guys are so dishonest and disingenuous it actually starts to get really sad.

Republicans mad at Obama for trading 5 taliiban leaders , working to close terror camps, won't associate the terrorist as islamic, Iran deal, open borders for illegal children, his chain smoking of new ports.

Or democrats mad that Trump won't support illegals? Really

Republicans mad at Obama for trading 5 taliiban leaders , working to close terror camps, won't associate the terrorist as islamic, Iran deal, open borders for illegal children, his chain smoking of new ports.

<Dany07>

Can you try to hide your racism a bit better?

I'm mad that Trump supports racists like you.

If this was a seat in the city of STL it would be normal. But Jefferson County (known as JeffCo 'round these parts) is extremely hoosier so this is pretty surprising.
That 30 point swing in red territory is a clear indication of a real appetite for impeachment.

Damn, when did angry libs dominate the war room? I'm seeing a lot of personal attacks here.

36th seat flipped with Baldy as president.
When you support wife beaters, upward economic policies, and act like a school yard bully don't be surprised if you cost your party a shit load of seats.
A few of my Christian friends can't support Baldy after his adultery. I guess my Christian friends are real Christians and not like those phony televangelists that get on TV and support the Adulterer in Chief.

#MAGA #DraintheSwamp #BuildaWall #LockHerup

The libs are here again fantasizing over a nothingburger...
giphy.gif

Dems will win the house.

The report out now Republicans begging Bob Corker to rethink retiring because they may lose TENNESSEE to a Democrat <Lmaoo>so there's even a chance they could win the Senate.

What have Republicans actually passed that they can run on in November? Tax cuts for the rich that don't even kick in until after the elections?

There's going to be disinterested non-brainwashed Republicans who aren't for Trump staying home & a high Democratic turnout.

Back