Democrats No Longer Pretending To Support Borders

Where's the rage?
Nice try, but not everyone is as stupid as you.
I have laid out fact after fact while he moves the goal posts with each new post. Not palying that game.

Nah, I read the posts. He hit you with facts and you didn't like them so you rage quit lol

Yes, this hysterical shreeking will lead to a devastating loss for you and the uneducated November. In b4 you rage quit
Ooooh, you really put me away there.

I'm here aren't I? You're just incredibly dense.

All Trump has to do is show footage of the neverending temper tantrum we've been watching since 2016.
Antifa, BLM, and the myriad violence and hysterical shreeking from the left is the gift that keeps on giving

Win

Nah, I read the posts. He hit you with facts and you didn't like them so you rage quit lol
Ain't interested. Cry cry into your pillow some more, your lame goading tactics won't work on me.

Do you have any numbers for this? I ask because I keep hearing this statement from people. So I did some digging to try and find out what exactly "very selectively" and "as needed" meant as far as numbers go and I couldn't find anything. So turns out that they don't have any numbers for this information, like none at all. DHS didn't keep track of this at all (which I guess they were supposed to since the article mentioned they didn't). So it just makes me wonder where are people getting this information from when no one was keeping track of it.

From Trump's own DHS officials;

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said at a June 18 press briefing: “The Obama administration, the Bush administration all separated families. … They did — their rate was less than ours, but they absolutely did do this. This is not new.”

The premise of the OP is misleading. The Hispanic democrats are opposed to how ICE is handling the deportations ; they oppose abolishing ICE because they believe all it would do is create a new agency doing the same thing or move ICE's functions to another agency, which would just continue doing the same thing. They want a real meaningful solution, as opposed to what they perceive is just feel-good token action.

Where's the rage?
Nice try, but not everyone is as stupid as you.
I have laid out fact after fact while he moves the goal posts with each new post. Not playing that game.

What goal posts did I move exactly?

I stayed on topic, you just didn't like it.

Here is what Jeff Sessions said May 2018. This was a expressed policy of the Trump administration.

"I have put in place a “zero tolerance” policy for illegal entry on our Southwest border. If you cross this border unlawfully, then we will prosecute you. It’s that simple. If you smuggle illegal aliens across our border, then we will prosecute you. If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you and that child will be separated from you as required by law. "

The following month 2500 families were separated at the border.

This was never a Bush policy, never an Obama policy, never a Democrat policy. It's only been a Trump policy.

From Trump's own DHS officials;

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said at a June 18 press briefing: “The Obama administration, the Bush administration all separated families. … They did — their rate was less than ours, but they absolutely did do this. This is not new.”

That's weird to say because I read a politico article that said DHS didn't keep track of how often Obama did it. You literally can't find numbers for it anywhere just people saying vague things like this. No real numbers. Anyways what was really fucking crazy is while I was looking for the article I read I found this:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/

That's really fucking scary. I'm surprised no one posted this on sherdog already or I missed it.

That's weird to say because I read a politico article that said DHS didn't keep track of how often Obama did it. You literally can't find numbers for it anywhere just people saying vague things like this. No real numbers. Anyways what was really fucking crazy is while I was looking for the article I read I found this:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/

That's really fucking scary. I'm surprised no one posted this on sherdog already or I missed it.

It sounds to me like the system is overwhelmed, understaffed, under trained, and unprepared which is a bit embarrassing for us all since this isn't exactly a new issue.

I'm just confused how trying to uphold a countries LAWS are somehow racist to the left. I mean what fucking planet do you live on? Because it is most certainly not earth. I mean abolish CUSTOMS and enforcement as well? So open borders for all weapons, drugs, immigrants. Let's just wreck this country shall we? What about Your precious elephant ivory? No customs no enforcement.
The level of lunacy from the left absolutely baffles me.

It sounds to me like the system is overwhelmed, understaffed, under trained, and unprepared which is a bit embarrassing for us all since this isn't exactly a new issue.

Wouldn't be surprised one bit if that was the case.

What goal posts did I move exactly?

I stayed on topic, you just didn't like it.

Here is what Jeff Sessions said May 2018. This was a expressed policy of the Trump administration.

"I have put in place a “zero tolerance” policy for illegal entry on our Southwest border. If you cross this border unlawfully, then we will prosecute you. It’s that simple. If you smuggle illegal aliens across our border, then we will prosecute you. If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you and that child will be separated from you as required by law. "

The following month 2500 families were separated at the border.

This was never a Bush policy, never an Obama policy, never a Democrat policy. It's only been a Trump policy.
<TrumpWrong1>

The 9th circuit court ruled that children cannot be detained as long as adults, so arrangements must be made for children while the parents are detained and awaiting a ruling on their bs asylum claims. If you're against that, and also against child detainment, the only thing left is open borders. How are so many families separated when democrats told me there's hardly any illegal immigration anymore?

<TrumpWrong1>

The 9th circuit court ruled that children cannot be detained as long as adults, so arrangements must be made for children while the parents are detained and awaiting a ruling on their bs asylum claims. If you're against that, and also against child detainment, the only thing left is open borders. How are so many families separated when democrats told me there's hardly any illegal immigration anymore?
<Dany07>

This is so dumb I don't know where to start so I won't even bother.

Back