Democrats No Longer Pretending To Support Borders

Lol only in the west can people cry and be against borders or deporting people.

Why would people who are doing well in their own country want to move to another lol

I want to visit America to poop in public in san francisco. And use your own country wealth against you!

All the leftists ITT claiming that Dems don't support open borders yet can't point to a single border securing measure they support. Their idea of reform is making it even easier to come out. They don't want to keep anyone out no matter what country they are coming from and now they want to abolish the only group actively deporting illegals. Hell they refuse to even call them illegals because everyone with a sob story and a face full of tears is an immigrant to them.

Lol. ICE was formed in 2003. TS, I'm sure you've been told plenty of times in this thread, but believe it or not, there was a border before 2003. And even more shocking news....it was enforced back then too.

Crazy stuff...I know.

Going back to INS and border patrol would work just fine. They're not calling for an end to policing the border.

You thread title is lying garbage.

TS is total shit. Why lie and exaggerate unless you dont think you really have a case to make?

ICE prevented 32,000 violent felons from entering the US border.

Better get rid of them because they’re racist

- democrats 2018

democrats want to destroy the country... they hate winners and people that have anything... they're butt stains of humanity

its a fact that they're fugly as I've already proven in a different thread
-

Hmmm -- did you know that democratic states contribute way more to the economy than republican states? Did you know Republican states take way more handouts (aid) from the federal government?

That's not what they're saying though. They want to abolish ICE, and start over with something that "works", and protects (illegal) immigrant families.

"I believe we need to protect families that need help, and ICE isn't doing that. It has become a deportation force."

Translation: No more deportations for illegals. Let them all stay.

Whatever though. I await your unwavering support for it, when Dems go full retard and start literally calling for open borders.
We need to abolish Ice so we can then find out what happens!!!!

MY "Nancy Pelosi" take on We need to pass the bill so we can find out whats in it!!!

There's really no point in arguing with him. @HomerThompson is all for open borders. Much like the Dems though, he just doesn't want to say it outright, because of how ridiculous it sounds when put in such direct terms. He, like a lot of the Dems, are waiting for a bit more tribal support before he's willing to take such a definitive stance.
hey hey hey he is only for open borders in the sense that anyone that can make it across should get to stay no matter what. and he wants to demolish ICE. So you know, all those drug traffickers and sex slave rings can continue to flow in. But hey, anything to get democrats more votes in the future!!!

-

Hmmm -- did you know that democratic states contribute way more to the economy than republican states? Did you know Republican states take way more handouts (aid) from the federal government?

Not true, blue states have their debt subsided by the federal government because they aren't allowed to go broke.

Lol. ICE was formed in 2003. TS, I'm sure you've been told plenty of times in this thread, but believe it or not, there was a border before 2003. And even more shocking news....it was enforced back then too.

Crazy stuff...I know.

Really? Because millions upon millions got into the country during that time. Back when Reagan was president, there was only an estimated 3 million illegals in the country. Now you can't give a straight number between 11-30 million. some enforcement.

I love how "open borders" is the punctuating boogeyman policy that right-wing morons use to excuse their siding with the GOP over the Dems. And it's not even fucking accurate.

One side: actively trying to make it easier to bribe public officials and harder to prevent corruption, removing consumer protections and public health standards so the average guy gets sick and their Johns get fat, selling off the government and natural resources to rich guys, destabilizing the world economy, covering up for and making it harder to catch or prevent con artists, trying to take away healthcare from millions and make it more expensive for everyone else so their Johns can get profits, busting the national budget and indebting future generations so their Johns can make more money, busting unions so working folks earn less but the upper class earns more.

But the other side: THEY WANT OPEN BORDERS!!!!!!!!!!! So I'll go with Door 1. #MAGA
I hate everything you just listed with the exception of "destabilizing the world economy" which is just code for not going along with the oligarchs (seriously how can anyone argue with the effect hes had on the economy at this point?). But I will side with Trump if the Democrats want open borders which is what they seem to want. I don't want to see any more communists in the democratic party and if that means paying a price in order to send that message so be it.

All the leftists ITT claiming that Dems don't support open borders yet can't point to a single border securing measure they support. Their idea of reform is making it even easier to come out. They don't want to keep anyone out no matter what country they are coming from and now they want to abolish the only group actively deporting illegals. Hell they refuse to even call them illegals because everyone with a sob story and a face full of tears is an immigrant to them.
How about you acknowledge that nobody itt thinks it's a good idea get rid of the southern border? It's quite rare to see any poster who wants actual open borders. Are you able and willing to do at least that? That's a very basic observation and admission. I'm 50/50 on whether you're even capable of it.

Back