Democrats Propose over $1 Billion for Election Cyber Security

This is an okay idea but it needs to be done without infringing on American citizen's rights and they should make it a ban on ALL foreign influence on elections, including the D&R lovechild: Israel.

But I guarantee that bill is loaded with shit that has nothing to do with protecting voting.

They don't actually mean Russian nationals or ethnic Russians. "Russian" in this context is leftist slang for unreconstructed white people.

I see. In any case it is the Left's new boogeyman. Waaaaaaaaawaaaaah Russians!

Wasn't there a piece by the New York Times where they were like "hmmmmm. Ok, so there doesn't seem to be Russian involvement in the German elections. Something doesn't add up." ?

lol.

So they want to spend a billion dollars to stop election hacking in electronic voting machines by getting states to buy more electronic voting machines?

We’ve seen the democrats sway those machines their way before, I wonder why they want more.

Just go to paper ballots with voter ID required, I’d like to see the Russians hack that, but it means the democrats have to do a lot more work to get their fake votes. More chances for them to get caught, much harder than just editing some files electronically.

In any case Russian involvement worth over like a million dollars was never proven. Pretty sweet operations by the Russians. Spend a millions to have Murrca spend a billion.

<seedat>

Back