Deontay Wilder is down to fight Stipe...

Anthony Joshua would carry Stipe, Deyontay Wilder is a lot meaner and nastier in the ring and would more than likely KO stipe in front of the whole world within the first round.

Bloody hell here we go again.
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5f9e8c0001b14a338b6e6ce9e1421369%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

#FutureATG

Youre right. Stipes face just had a case of spontaneous bleeding. He never got hit once. Ngannou just got tired from doing nothing.

Erm a few cuts doesn't mean he almost got murdered.....

Can Deontay stop a takedown? I'm guessing no, so I'm not interested.

I hate it when boxing is called "fighting". The headline makes you think that Wilder is open for an MMA fight against Stipe, when in reality the question he was asked was "Would you fight the UFC Heavyweight champion in a boxing fight".

Zero interest in a boxing match between the two honestly. An MMA match however? Hell yeah.

This

...But crickets from Stipe. Which is funny because he hasn't had a problem calling out Anthony Johnson.

Rumble is an MMA fighter. You can spot the difference between him and Wilder, no?
How was this news not trending?

Because it's not news.

And why was Stipe so quiet?

Why wouldn't he be, given that Wilder is not a Top 20 UFC fighter? If Wilder wants to fight him he can sign with the UFC, get into the Top 5, and issues a challenge.

Deontay's draw is so small he has to go on Schaub's podcast.

No way Schaub could get Klitscko or Tyson Fury or any big boxer on his podcast.

Wilder only has 250k twitter followers as a HW champ. Even Stipe & Mitrione have 100k each.

But this video has 5.5million views because of Tyson Fury.

Ill fight you in your garden patch.

Everybody hating on Deontay for his technique need to realize he only goes wild when he has his opponent hurt. He can actually box very well and has as good of a jab and straight right as anybody. The guy won a bronze medal in the olympics so he undeniably can be skillful when he chooses.

I'll be be the first to admit i was the biggest Deontay Wilder hater, his resume especially up until a few years ago truly was atrocious not to mention he had that blatant dive win against Malik Scott.

BUT im not gonna lie, since beating Stiverne, he has slowly grown on me and nobody can say his fights arent mad entertaining. And his next fight against Luis Ortiz is one of the best matchups of the year.

Back