Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz Confirmed March 3 at Barclays Center

Who wins

• Total voters
They need to open a betting line on whether or not this fight will even take place

How old is Ortiz? He looks older than come back Foreman. If I had to guess, he's in his high 40's, low 50's.

This is more Dangerous for him than Parker is for Joshua. Just not all that impressed with Parker . Also Deontay does leave himself fairly open when he is going for the kill.

I dont get the Ortiz age obsession. Doesnt seem like near as big of a deal as people pretend.

Getting punched in the face for a living tends to do some damage to your appearance.

BombSquadGIF.gif

Last edited:
I dont get the Ortiz age obsession. Doesnt seem like near as big of a deal as people pretend.

Getting punched in the face for a living tends to do some damage to your appearance.
He has impressed me at times but is inconsistent and can sluggish. It's probably the steroids.

I think 78 year old Ortiz has a better shot at beating Wilder than he does beating his drug test. I'll take Wilder but I'm not excited about picking him.

A necessary step to make Wilder the unquestioned #1 contender and, hopefully, to end any title aspirations for Ortiz.

Ortiz is good, make no mistake, this will be a SOLID win if Wilder can take his scalp. Certainly will be his best win, but Wilder should be favored here. Ortiz could box Wilder up and still lose, Wilder has the power to change someone's night like that. I actually expect Wilder's length and speed and power advantage to be a huge problem for Ortiz. I definitely think Ortiz will have his moments but Wilder will have his moments as well which is bad for Ortiz because he (Wilder) only needs one.

WHY a box fan want to pay to watch a fight that could watch for free?

I live in the UK. I just think that a successful Wilder PPV would go a long way to making Joshua - Wilder.

I live in the UK. I just think that a successful Wilder PPV would go a long way to making Joshua - Wilder.

I think if both win in march it's gonna be on. 2018 is a great year for boxing get hyped. 1 HW Champion!

Wilder needs to make a statement in a win over Ortiz. It will put him on the map.

I think boxing fans have accepted that he is a terrifyng force, but seeing him knock off a legitimate competitor will make the interest in him skyrocket.

Ortiz is a much more polished fighter than Wilder and has power in his own right. I think he capitalizes on an overly aggressive Wilder and gets the KO. It all depends on which Ortiz shows up though.

I think if both win in march it's gonna be on. 2018 is a great year for boxing get hyped. 1 HW Champion!
Don’t you already think there is one champion (Joshua)? Wilder is just a contender being promoted by an org, same as Joshua. You can’t beat Stiverne while Klitwxhko is still active and say you are the HW champion of the world.

[QUOTE="RascalBird, post: 137694633, member: 482649]It all depends on which Ortiz shows up though.[/QUOTE]
If the drug testing is on point, it won’t be the good version.

Cmonnnnnn ORTIZZZZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back