Deontay Wilder: 'No one in the US knows Anthony Joshua's name... he needs to fight me to be a global

way to make a fool out of yourself with your lack of knowledge. wilder doesnt sell and is a very risky fight his promoter couldnt provide the fight cuz his promoter sucks at his job. Eddie hearn is the biggest promoter right now. your a casual dont talk about boxing. like ever. wilder is a risky fight to everyone and many people try to juice against him and get caught doing so. choke on ajs cock seriously
There, you countered your own argument about why AJ wants to fight Miller next and not Wilder because it will get AJ known to American fight fans so that the AJ vs. Wilder fight will be bigger than ever and they can look at having the fight in the states where it will make the most money. Hearn is a smart promoter and he's trying to make the AJ/Wilder show down the biggest fight in the sport.

Last edited:
He got himself banned and it wasnt even me lmao. Can.

He got himself banned and it wasnt even me lmao. Can.

Hes not showing as banned for me yet....but fucking hell, he was trying his best in all of the forums

I visited a thread in the MMA forum and he was posting the same sort of shitty gifs and crap he was spouting in here

The more Wilder speaks the more i dont like him and i was somewhat a fan. I know ive been picking ortiz to beat him but part of me wanted wilder to succeed. Dont hate or really like joshua. I would of been rooting for wilder/ortiz to defeat joshua but damn wilder sounds dumb lately.

I can only surmise that hes trying to draw interest to the fights

Back