Deontay Wilder refuses to fight AJ.

A fit switched on Tyson fury boxes the heads off of Joshua and wilder

thats all ifs, buts and maybes at the moment though mate though I do agree. Hopefully he looks better in his fight in a couple of weeks

His mouth is annoying me though, he's only saying that because he wants Wilder's belt then the Joshua MEGA fight, all British unification.

I don't see how he can say Joshua is being a p*ssy when he's about to send not one but the second contract to Wilder ......... this time he's even signed it first, that's not the act of someone running away.
This is exactly what Ive been saying. All 3 of these guys inow there is a very real chance to hold all 4 belts and be lineal champ.

As far as AJ, hes just talking shit of course. Fury plays the troll very well.

No he fucking doesnt. Fury at his very best is no where near the mythical level that he is blown up to be now.

A win is a win, but his best accomplishment was one of the worst fights in history. Outside of that he beat a bunch of low level fighters. Same caliber of fighters that Wilder gets clowned on for.

Fury doesn't deserve shot against AJ or Wilder before they have fought against each other.
I agree he doesnt deserve it.

But, he is still the Lineal Champ. And that makes the eventual unification even more exciting. For that reason, I hope he looks great next month and gets a fight with Wilder towards the end of the year. Winner can have AJ in April (I think this has all been planned tbh).

No he fucking doesnt. Fury at his very best is no where near the mythical level that he is blown up to be now.

A win is a win, but his best accomplishment was one of the worst fights in history. Outside of that he beat a bunch of low level fighters. Same caliber of fighters that Wilder gets clowned on for.
we all have our opinions

I believe I am right

You believe you are

Let's refer back to our comments after the fights happen

Man, I'm starting to wonder if there is a concerted commercial push behind Joshua that's popped up on this forum lately. Where did these people come from? I don't think half of you ever posted here before this debacle. Man, Hearn and co. obviously want to squeeze him, and they do have leverage. Of course, it's the same way that Canelo had leverage against Golovkin. We aren't going to get the same kind of outcry for a variety of reasons, but it, at least to me, appears to be for the same reasons. Canelo deserves shit for ducking Golovkin for a year, but I don't see Joshua getting the same shit.

As a Canadian, I revel in anti-American bias from time to time, but this seems pretty clear-cut. The boxing community has been international forever, but the net seems to increasingly be international, and for whatever reason, the UK is getting cocky about their HWs, and perhaps that adds to their heavy-handedness. The UK still needs to remember that their best HW ever was a Canadian product, as well. Brought up and trained here.

At the end of the day, we need to look past it and look forward to the fight. It's as much of a 50/50 as I've seen in a minute. Great fight, and it will happen, eventually... we hope.

Lol,
So you're still upset and dislike British fight fans cos Canadas best boxer chose to fight under the flag of Britain?
See, easy to play that game eh ;)

I was just thinking bout something funny...
Can you imagine the hyperbole and sherdog nonsense if AJ was American and Wilder was British?
Just ask yourself that and if you don't know what I'm on about, look at how Americans talk about their B grade fighter Deontay and amplify it 10fold.

Wed prob have goat talk floating around lol

Man, I'm starting to wonder if there is a concerted commercial push behind Joshua that's popped up on this forum lately. Where did these people come from? I don't think half of you ever posted here before this debacle. Man, Hearn and co. obviously want to squeeze him, and they do have leverage. Of course, it's the same way that Canelo had leverage against Golovkin. We aren't going to get the same kind of outcry for a variety of reasons, but it, at least to me, appears to be for the same reasons. Canelo deserves shit for ducking Golovkin for a year, but I don't see Joshua getting the same shit.

As a Canadian, I revel in anti-American bias from time to time, but this seems pretty clear-cut. The boxing community has been international forever, but the net seems to increasingly be international, and for whatever reason, the UK is getting cocky about their HWs, and perhaps that adds to their heavy-handedness. The UK still needs to remember that their best HW ever was a Canadian product, as well. Brought up and trained here.

At the end of the day, we need to look past it and look forward to the fight. It's as much of a 50/50 as I've seen in a minute. Great fight, and it will happen, eventually... we hope.
I think what you're basically saying is that his management team are shit hot and that for some reason you and others are a bit salty about It?

You know that can be remedied by actually supporting fighters. Which is what is happening.

Canelo got busted for clenbutarol.. of course hes going to get shit..

And something something Lewis was canadian. Except he chose Britain over Canada. Probably a good job. Solid fan base. Loyal.

Who'da think it.

Last edited:
I agree he doesnt deserve it.

But, he is still the Lineal Champ. And that makes the eventual unification even more exciting. For that reason, I hope he looks great next month and gets a fight with Wilder towards the end of the year. Winner can have AJ in April (I think this has all been planned tbh).

What are the implications of Fury finishing both of them?

Fury finish what...
Hear we go....
Are you just talking from what you hope will happen via sherdog knowledge or do you actually watch boxing and have seen fury fight?
He doesn't finish people, that's about as far from his thing as it gets, despite what he says pre fight, every fight.

Fury now have mythological status he is a good awkward boxer not someone who would take out prime Tyson and Ali two Vs 1 withhin 2 Round’s

Would like to see him back to his best as will be inspiration to many.....but then like to see him shut up for good

The way Fury fights, and the way he would likely have to beat AJ and Wilder, and also the durability of those two, makes a finish for either pretty unlikely.

Id say of the two, hed have a better chance if finishing Wilder because if Fury was sticking and moving I could see Wilder get desperate late and possibly walk into something.

Those two have had the shit knocked out of them by some massive punches and came back to win. Their chins are legit.

Just watched this an thought I'd share it...
First quarter is alright, final quarter is garbage but the middle section when they get into the Co and main event then go on to wilder... Well isn't that interesting.

So it's official, hearn is begging to sign Wilder.
Maybe wilder didn't undervalue himself an we got it all wrong... We were so busy looking and valuing the fight, we didn't realise it was so much more to do with the fighter.
Damn, aj is almost a pawn in this....
The true game is hearn vs wilder.

@PUO3 what say you...

Just watched this an thought I'd share it...
First quarter is alright, final quarter is garbage but the middle section when they get into the Co and main event then go on to wilder... Well isn't that interesting.

So it's official, hearn is begging to sign Wilder.
Maybe wilder didn't undervalue himself an we got it all wrong... We were so busy looking and valuing the fight, we didn't realise it was so much more to do with the fighter.
Damn, aj is almost a pawn in this....
The true game is hearn vs wilder.

@PUO3 what say you...

Once it came out that Hearn had offered Wilder a 2 fight deal it all sort of made sense in my view. Hearn wants Wilder. Finkel doesnt want that to happen, obviously.

Wilder just wants to fight and get paid but is not sure which way to roll.

Imagine hearn controlling AJ, Wilder, and Whyte. Serious business.

Once it came out that Hearn had offered Wilder a 2 fight deal it all sort of made sense in my view. Hearn wants Wilder. Finkel doesnt want that to happen, obviously.

Wilder just wants to fight and get paid but is not sure which way to roll.

Imagine hearn controlling AJ, Wilder, and Whyte. Serious business.

And miller/chisora.

It would be a matter of time before the rest signed up too.

Back