Deontay Wilder says he's down to fight Stipe Miocic

Did your Yamaka fall off your head from sweat pulsing out of your skin? From the anger I caused you?

Boxing is pussy sport compared to mma. And I’ve been watching boxing since before your mom Laurie decided to squak you out.

Eh theres bad fights in either sport bruh. Two half naked dudes cuddling on the mat is just as bad as any boring boxing fight if not worse. KO's are KO's theres nothing pussy about two combat sport athletes beating eachother to death. I think we all agree massive KO's are what we show up for in combat sports. I'm not gonna be picky whether its MMA kickboxing or Boxing, separating a motherfucker from his consciousness is dope.

<puh-lease75>
If it was in a cage then stipe could probably ankle pick him with one swooping half hearted attempt....hell a stiff breeze could probably take him down...this is the same guy that basically knocked himself down before

Bambi legs has some of the worst coordination in the history of championship boxing

He has crazy power and a underrated skillset that he doesn't use all the time....but in all honesty he probably would be a better basketball player...his center of gravity is WAY too high for a combat sport

lol... he's talking about taking on Stipe in boxing because of belief in self. That's hardly the relevant point. how about the fact that you'll be hiding behind the rules of boxing instead of getting into a fight with minimal rules. take that self belief to the octogon buddeh.

Last edited:
<puh-lease75>
If it was in a cage then stipe could probably ankle pick him with one swooping half hearted attempt....hell a stiff breeze could probably take him down...this is the same guy that basically knocked himself down before

Bambi legs has some of the worst coordination in the history of championship boxing

He has crazy power and a underrated skillset that he doesn't use all the time....but in all honesty he probably would be a better basketball player...his center of gravity is WAY too high for a combat sport

wilder without a training camp = ngannou 3.0
wilder with training camp = ngannou 5.0 titanX

stipe is ded

But...but...but...Stipe is the 1998 East Hoboken Golden Gloves champion...

Or.... but... but... he fought Bryant Jennings! I know Bryant had been training for less than a year and beat Stipe 5-0..... but he still fought him!

lol... he's talking about taking on Stipe in boxing because of belief in self. That's hardly the relevant point. how about the fact that you'll be hiding behind the rules of boxing instead of getting into a real fight. take that self belief to the octogon buddeh.

real talk. but in all fairness I dont consider laying ona guy for 5 rounds a real fight either. Stipes last fight was a greco wrestling match he hid behind a ruleset that let him do nearly nothing for 5 rounds without ever threatening to finish the fight. I dont try to take much away from him for that since he was ona huge KO streak and coulda finished Ngannou at really any point in the fight if he tried it seemed like, but still. The "Real fight" thing goes both ways, getting ur face busted up then having to lay on the guy so he wouldnt hit you any more doesn't inspire thoughts of self belief or general badassery anymore than hiding behind a boxing or kickboxing ruleset.

Stipe wrecks him in MMA but wasnt Stipe the one saying he wanted to box Joshua? Cant knock Wilder for saying LOL box me instead Mf'er. Also regardless of the ruleset if you get KTFO'd that shit was a real fight lol

lol... he's talking about taking on Stipe in boxing because of belief in self. That's hardly the relevant point. how about the fact that you'll be hiding behind the rules of boxing instead of getting into a real fight. take that self belief to the octogon buddeh.

Fighting in the Octagon isn't a real fight either.

wilder without a training camp = ngannou 3.0
wilder with training camp = ngannou 5.0 titanX

stipe is ded
I saw you in the ngannou thread

Same guy same lies about stipe.

Stipe best heavyweight of all time, he would destroy any boxer.

Stipe proved it during the aftermath of his beat down of ngannou.

"sign the contract, big boy"

Or.... but... but... he fought Bryant Jennings! I know Bryant had been training for less than a year and beat Stipe 5-0..... but he still fought him!

Jennings fought Stipe? thats dope af. By-By was a solid workings mans fighter, he gave Wlad his toughest challenge before he up and fell off.

I saw you in the ngannou thread

Same guy same lies about stipe.

Stipe best heavyweight of all time, he would destroy any boxer.

wilder by street fight

89c.gif

Deontay needs to worry about Joshua, Fury, Parker and whoever has the other belt before worrying about Stipe. Obviously Wilder kills Miocic in boxing but Miocic kills him even easier in MMA.

wilder without a mma training camp = nganno 3.0

stipe is ded

Last edited:
Stipe wrestle fucked hunt. He will do the same thing to wilder if he has to.

Member when he fought Charlie z?

Hope he gets smashed by Joshua if they ever have a unification bout

I thought he did the world a favor by slapping that lil retard around lol I will always like Wilder for that reason alone. Joshua needs to take that fight tho, he's got all the skill that Wilder lacks. Unify them damn titles already. Tired of these HW can crushers regardless what side of the ocean they're on lol

I'd pay to see it. I like Wilder and he's got crazy punching power. But there's no way he'd win that fight.

Unless it's in a boxing match. Wait, is it in a boxing match?

Deontay needs to worry about Joshua, Fury, Parker and whoever has the other belt before worrying about Stipe. Obviously Wilder kills Miocic in boxing but Miocic kills him even easier in MMA.

In all fairness, stipe had less than year of boxing training as well

Jennings had six months training

Stipe had eight months

lol have you seen Deontays legs? They make Jon Jones legs look like Kevin Randlemans. Theyre toothpicks. It would be the easiest take down and victroy of Stipes career. In boxing? Stipe gets KOd pretty quick.

Deontay is the man. He would murder stipe in a boxing match, like any top 100 hw boxer. He would just do it in faster and more horrific fashion.

Hopefully Joshua stops pussing out so we can have an awesome HW fight like the good ole days.

Real fight? Does a real fight have rules? Lmfao

Back