Deontay Wilder's Heated Argument with Luis Ortiz's Manager (Media Call)

I think he'll be ok, he's quite an emotional guy but it doesn't seem to affect his ability to focus on the job at hand.
Scary dude to have pissed off at you (See Stiverne). Then again, Ortiz isnt bringing pillow fists to the ring either lol.
He's fought stupid 39 times
His fight IQ is on par with your posting then.

No thanks pal, 5/2 with the bookies.
Didnt realize Wilder was a decent favorite at the books.

Im kind of surprised. That line should be really close imo.

bet your account

bet my account what? I didn't say he would win or lose, he gets stupid every fight and hasn't lost yet, that was my only point. I would bet on Wilder if I had to, although after seeing all those sherdog boxing experts get duped by Eubanks Jr's hype I wonder if I'm getting duped by Wilder

Scary dude to have pissed off at you (See Stiverne). Then again, Ortiz isnt bringing pillow fists to the ring either lol.

His fight IQ is on par with your posting then.

Definitely. I think his fight with Stiverne shows that if you piss him off he gets real focused which is a good trait to have.

Definitely. I think his fight with Stiverne shows that if you piss him off he gets real focused which is a good trait to have.

i think its more that stiverne came for a paycheck.joe joyce was suppossedly kicking the shit out of him when training for ian lewison

wouldnt surprise me at all if bermaine bet some wilder ko1 like malik scott may have done

malik giving a one-eyed blink at the 56 second mark

Ya man. Willingly let Wilder scramble your brains is definitely in play.

Let me guess, he did the same in their first meeting too? If it werent for Stivernes amazing takedowns that fight didnt make it out of the first round either.

D1 Lesnar needs to understand that Eubank jr isn’t a shit boxer, he had a bad fight. We can all call fights on the best version we’ve seen from anyone but as @RR will tell you, we have no idea about some of the behind the scenes stuff.

D1 Lesnar needs to understand that Eubank jr isn’t a shit boxer, he had a bad fight. We can all call fights on the best version we’ve seen from anyone but as @RR will tell you, we have no idea about some of the behind the scenes stuff.

He’s a talented fighter who chooses to not employ a top coach? His problems are with his approach and arrogance. He’ll win a world title if he changes those 2 things imo

Difficult to listen to with the audio quality. Anyways I got Wilder by stoppage in later rounds, Ortiz is a tough guy so will last to later rounds I think. Wilder will be too fast for him and dominate. Expecting a epic call out of Joshua after the fight

Back